View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 03:02 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Individual RP: Marth

BP

Ranger : Leo

-

Marth looked quite content with his encounter. If he really was going to use Infernape, he was going to have to use it as well as he used Dragonite for him to get a sucessful capture. He would have to do something about the energetic trickster.

"Interesting. Infernape, go ahead and Taunt the enemy. Try to make a funny face, and laugh as loud as you can." Marth instructed after thinking for a while. Infernape nodded, understanding what it was being asked to do. The Haunter went invisable and in an instant, I heard laughing come from at least four different sides of the room. I was not sure if this was one of Haunter's little mind games or something. Then, it randomly appeared back in the spot where it had disappeared. Something had changed about him though, but I could not quite catch it.

Infernape took this as his chance to taunt the Haunter. Usually when a Pokemon Taunted another Pokemon, it first involved the face. Infernape took it up a level. He shouted at the Haunter before turning around and slapping his butt twice, sticking out his tongue.

Haunter's facial expression turn upside down. The once grinning Ghost Pokemon, now had an angry face on. This may have been what Marth was hoping for. Maybe now the Haunter would attack directly instead of playing its sneaky tricks, but something about his grin that he exhibited made me think that he had something planned.

"Tenchimatou with Shadow Claw!" Marth called out, another one of those combos that I had never heard of. Infernape nodded once again and faced the Haunter. He moved his hands in a circular motion, finally resting his left hand up and his right hand down, creating an invisable diagonal line across his chest. The Haunter glared at him angily.

Haunter charged towards the Infernape, his right hand glowing a erie ghostly purple color. He struck his ghostly hand at the Infernape, but the fire monkey was ready, swinging his fire fist to counter the Shadow Claw. As the two blows struck, the Haunter shattered. Then I saw that this was just another trick. Haunter had made copies of himself, but the real one was invisable.

Then, three Haunter appeared besides Infernape, one on his left and right sides, and the last appeared behind the Infernape. The hands of the Infernape began glowing a dark color as he slashed at both of the apparitions, but as he did, the Haunter behind him stuck out his large tounge and licked the monkey. The Haunter on the left and back side disapperated into the air. The Haunter on the right cringed a little as it backed away, trying to shake off the attack that it just took and get itself together. The Infernape appeared to have trouble moving. My guess was that the Lick that the illusion Haunter gave stunned him a bit.

-

Wild Pokemon: Haunter
Nature : ???
Ability : Levitate
Stats Changes :
Health : 55%
Moves: Double Team - Shadow Claw - Lick

Your Pokemon: Infernape
Nature : Hardy
Ability : Blaze
Stats Changes: Paralyzed
Health : 85%
Moves: Fire Punch - Shadow Claw

-

Trainer: Marth

Encounters Left: 8

Encounters- ??? ??? Haunter
??? ??? Cresselia [Picture Taken]
Male Spiritomb [Captured]
??? Genderless Unown W
??? ??? Cleffa
??? ??? Spoink
??? Male Espeon [Captured]

Trainer Stats

Name: Marth
Items: 2 Repellents, 1 Family Repellent, Digital Camera, Max Potion, 4 Parkballs, 3 Superballs, 1 Hyperballs

Pokemon

Hardy Male Infernape (Aerial Ace, Attract, Brick Break, Bulk up, Calm Mind, Earthquake, Fling, Fire Blast, Focus Punch, Grass Knot, Overheat, Poison Jab, Protect, Rest, Return, Roar, Rock Tamb, Shadow Claw, Sleep Talk, Solarbeam, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Substitute, Sunny Day, Swagger, Swords Dance, Toxic, U-Turn, Will-O-Wisp, Encore, Fake out) <Blaze>
100% [Out of Ball]

Calm Male Dragonite (Brick Break, Protect, Substitute, Roost, Ice Beam, Surf, Thunder, Extremespeed, Superpower, Heal Bell) <Inner Focus>
100% [In Ball]

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 02-10-2010 at 04:21 AM.