ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to ragnarok0422 Send a message via Yahoo to ragnarok0422
Default Re: Individual RP: Speed-X

NBP

Ranger:
Alpha

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

“Okay, no problem. Nice to meet you, Alpha,” Subayai greeted back at me as my hands were shaking, but not obviously shaking. I silently guided Subayai to the green vehicle that was parked near us. Its color, green, was designated for rangers that would be going to the Botanical Gardens. It’s somewhat cool because all other vehicles have other color codings that rangers would use so that the other rangers would know where they are stationed. I opened the vehicle gently as Subayai seated right beside me.

“Okay Subayai, strap your seatbelt and enjoy the view while we’re on the way to the Botanical Garden,” I said as I strapped my seatbelt, opening the vehicle’s engines and started to drive our way to our destination. After minutes and minutes of driving, we soon arrived at the grassy fields of the Botanical Garden. The entrance of the outpost was spectacular; the field was covered with different kinds of plants planted on different shapes and sizes of pots, making a somewhat narrow space, perfect for people to pass through.

“Here we are, the Botanical Gardens.” My voice was still shaking from nervousness. After all, the Botanical Garden is a wide open field that was covered with plants and trees and other things that would beautify the garden more. Alakazam gently stared at the area as we entered our way inside the garden.

As we entered the outpost, there was a seed-like Pokemon that started to move near us. It was kind of weird because after taking a few steps inside the garden, a Seedot appeared right in front of us. I stared at Subayai as I watched her what she will do, whether she will try to catch the Seedot or not. Still, she can skip this Pokemon if she wants, because there are still other better Pokemon that she may encounter inside the garden. But still, everything that has to be done inside the garden is entirely decided by her, I’m just the one that would guide her to do her best.

“Seed Seedot Seed!” the Seedot talked as it walked towards us calmly. My eyes were still staring at Subayai’s eyes, watching her every move especially if she will try to catch that Seedot. She still musn’t forget that Alakazam and I will just be here, in case something bad might happen.

On-going Battle:
Seedot vs. ?

Pokemon [ Gender / Ability / Nature ]:
Seedot [ ? / ? / ? ]

Stat Changes:
None atm

Health:
100%

Trainer:
Subayai

Area Effects:
Lots of plants are surrounding us, making the battling space a bit narrower.

Encounters Remaining:
Fourteen = 14

Items:
Parkballs x3, Superball x1, Bitter Berry Scent Spray x1, Mystery Mist Scent Spray x1, Max Potions x2, Full Heals x2, Cheri Berries x5, Chesto Berries x2, Pecha Berries x8, Rawst Berries x4, Lum Berries x2, Sitrus Berry x1

Pokemon Encountered:
[Seedot]

Pokemon Caught:
None atm

Pokemon #1:

Sakyuu [Flygon / F / Levitate / Jolly]

TMs and Stuff:
None

- - - - -

Pokemon #2:

[Camerupt / M / Solid Rock / Calm]

TMs and Stuff:
None

- - - - -

Pokemon #3:

[Gengar / M / Levitate / Hardy]

TMs and Stuff:
TM01 Focus Punch, TM11 Sunny Day, TM12 Taunt, TM17 Protect, TM18 Rain Dance, TM19 Giga Drain, TM24 Thunderbolt, TM25 Thunder, TM29 Psychic, TM36 Sludge Bomb, TM44 Rest, TM49 Snatch, TM52 Focus Blast, TM53 Energy Ball, TM61 Will-O-Wisp, TM64 Explosion, TM65 Shadow Claw, TM77 Psych Up, TM82 Sleep Talk, TM84 Poison Jab, TM87 Swagger, TM90 Substitute, TM Ice Punch, TM Fire Punch, TM Thunderpunch, TM Counter, TM Snore

BM Perish Song, BM Haze

MT Icy Wind

|| VPP Stats || URPG Stats || ASB Stats || Pokedex Project Stats || URPG Ranger Log ||
~ Credit to myself for making the Finnel avvie & banner! ~

Last edited by ragnarok0422; 02-10-2010 at 11:27 AM.