View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 05:29 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Individual RP: Mitsuko-Kun

NBP

Ranger : Leo

_

"Just a sec, Ranger Leo," He said as he clicked the button on the Pokeball. It opened in a flash of bright white light, and his Yanmega appeared before us. I had been somewhat fond of this kind of Bug Pokemon. I was not sure why.

"Hey, Artemis, sorry to bug you again after you did so great in that battle," Komo said, "but would you mind helping me out again? It's pretty dark in here, so we'd really appreciate your help by lighting it up with Foresight." Yanmega appeared to like being praised and she nuzzled him. Her large bug eyes began glowing a deep red. His eyes getting a bit larger. I thought that this was pretty cool how he was using it to light the path, but how well would that work?

"I hope this works, Ranger Leo!" He said.

"So do I!" I whispered, if not then we would have to find some other way to get though this cave. The Bug Pokemon shot the beams forward, lighting the area a bit. As it did, I saw something move fast around us, it looked like a red star, but I was not sure.

---------------

Name: Komo Rebi
Money: $7,100

Items: Parkball (x8), Superball (x4), Hyperball (x1), Repellent (x5), Max Potion (x4), Full Heal (x4), Pokedoll (x2)

Area Effects:

Encounters:

Pokemon

Victoria(Weavile/Serious/F/Pressure): 100% [Brick Break, Fake Out, Focus Punch, Ice Punch, Substitute, Swords Dance]

Artemis(Yanmega/Calm/F/Speed Boost): 86% [Giga Drain, Hidden Power: Poison, Psychic, Roost, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Sweet Kiss, Whirlwind]

Encounters: Bold Unown - Calm Metang 16% - [Captured] - Wynaut - ???