View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 12:01 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir
Default Re: Individual RP: kokovo

OoC: me is sorry.

I could hear Morgan yelling orders to his Pokemon, but I wasn't too sure of the direction he was- stupid fog!

"M! Use Poison Powder!"

That won't help him much, I thought. The moth Pokemon flapped his wings, releasing a soft, unpalpable veil of spores that drifted in the air in front of himself awaiting to be thrown at something. Well, if only Mothim had any idea of where the Murkrow was.

"Now use Gust in the direction you last saw Murkrow!" Morgan continued.

Mothim complied, if a little confused about how to do it. That Pokemon didn't look so stupid as to stand idle waiting for his opponent to strike. The Moth flapped his wings, gaining strength very quickly, effortlessly blowing away the thick haze and the poisonous spores.

The Murkrow wasn'tt here anymore, unfortunatly- what's more, I suddenly felt this strong wind wash upon me, and taken aback I fell down, surprised.

Damn, I thought. I must've stumbled on Mothim's line of fire.

That wasn't good. I covered nose and mouth, standing still and waiting for the haze to be cleared- it'd take a while, as Gust wasn't meant to be used like that. Nonetheless, it'd work.

I heard Murkrow caw rather painfully- either he stumbled on something while half-blind, or the sudden change in the wind made him lost balance and hit something.

Encounter #1

Wild Male Murkrow (??/??) 70.25%
Vs
Mr. M, Male Mothim (Mild/ Swarm) 100%

Area effect: short grass terrain. The fog is being swept away, but part of the area is still covered in it.

TRAINER STATS

Name: Morgan
Total Items: x1 Parkball, x3 Suberballs, x2 Hyperball

Pokemon Stats

Pokemon: Gengar
Nickname:Inky
Health: 100%
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:

Pokemon: Mothim
Nickname: Mr M.
Health: 100%
Ability: Swarm
Nature: Mild
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Toxic

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.