ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to ragnarok0422 Send a message via Yahoo to ragnarok0422
Default Re: Individual RP: Speed-X

BP

Ranger:
Alpha

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

“Hah. Of course! When I’ve got an opportunity to catch a starter Pokemon, I’ll definitely take it,” Subayai said, as she jumped for joy for this would be her first time to battle a wild Pokemon inside the National Park. She looked at her hand and, surprisingly, she saw a Pokeball sitting in her hand. She prepared to toss the Pokeball in the air as it revealed a might brown dragon Pokemon, Flygon.

“Fllyygon!” Her Flygon roared. She looked up in the sky to see that her Flygon was doing so fine in mid-air. This could be her opportunity to battle the Bayleef very well. I had to inspect everything that Subayai would do, for she might damage the plants in the surroundings, or any other bad stuff that might happen inside the park. I suddenly felt nervous, I might get scolded for all of the wrecked things that the trainer might destroy. But still, I have Alakazam protecting me, Subayai, her Flygon, and the park itself. Nothing could go wrong.

“Wow, good call, Subayai! Let’s go and beat up that Bayleef to a pulp!” I cheered as I looked at the Flygon, which was about a foot taller than Subayai. Scary. Subayai stepped back as she commanded her first order at Flygon, eagerly wanting to catch the Bayleef as soon as possible. I stepped back as well, hoping that I wouldn’t get damaged during the battle.

“Alright, Sakyuu. Let’s try our best to catch this thing—start off with a Screech to lower its guard!” Subayai quickly commanded. I knew that she and her Flygon had a tight bond of friendship with each other, so that Flygon could easily understand what her trainer could command Flygon. Seconds later, Flygon soared in the air, as it made an ear deafening screech that would leave the foe off guard. Because of the Screech attack, Bayleef was caught off guard, not knowing that it would get attacked. So it took a bit of damage and was tossed back a bit.

“Wow, amazing attack, Subayai. Keep it up!” I cheered as I clapped my hands out of amusement. Alakazam was happily watching the fight, but still it was still alert for anything bad that might happen anytime inside the park. Although Bayleef was caught off guard, me and Alakazam shouldn’t be for we would be to blame if something destructive were to happen inside the park.

“Now, Sakyuu. Trap it with a Sand Tomb so it can’t escape!” Subayai quickly followed the command. Her Flygon rapidly flapped its wings with full force, trapping the Bayleef in sand, but there was no sand in the area so Flygon accidentally removed some of the soil in the ground. The brownish soil was stuck under Bayleef’s feet. Flygon’s eyes suddenly glowed with a blue color as it immediately created a sandstorm that would even make Bayleef tougher to escape.

“Amazing combo, but don’t let Bayleef fool you!” I warned Subayai as Bayleef, which was trapped inside the Sand Tomb, flicked its yellow greenish leaf as it created colorful leaves, that would suddenly follow Subayai’s Flygon, wherever it may go. Although Bayleef was trapped inside the Sand Tomb, its Magical Leaf attack would surely hit anyone that the user targeted. Subayai needed to think fast before the Magical Leaf attack could reach Flygon.

On-going Battle:
Bayleef vs. Sakyuu, the Flygon

Pokemon [ Gender / Ability / Nature ]:
Bayleef [ ? / ? / ? ]

Stat Changes:
None atm

Health:
77%

- - - - -

Pokemon [ Gender / Ability / Nature ]:
Flygon [ F / Levitate / Jolly ]

TMs and Stuff:
None

Stat Changes:
None atm

Health:
100%

Trainer:
Subayai

Area Effects:
Lots of plants are surrounding us, making the battling space a bit narrower. Also, a bit of muddy soil were scattered all over the place, because of Flygon's Sand Tomb.

Encounters Remaining:
Thirteen = 13

Items:
Parkballs x3, Superball x1, Bitter Berry Scent Spray x1, Mystery Mist Scent Spray x1, Max Potions x2, Full Heals x2, Cheri Berries x5, Chesto Berries x2, Pecha Berries x8, Rawst Berries x4, Lum Berries x2, Sitrus Berry x1

Pokemon Encountered:
[Seedot] = [Bayleef]

Pokemon Caught:
None atm

Pokemon #1:

Sakyuu [Flygon / F / Levitate / Jolly]

TMs and Stuff:
None

- - - - -

Pokemon #2:

[Camerupt / M / Solid Rock / Calm]

TMs and Stuff:
None

- - - - -

Pokemon #3:

[Gengar / M / Levitate / Hardy]

TMs and Stuff:
TM01 Focus Punch, TM11 Sunny Day, TM12 Taunt, TM17 Protect, TM18 Rain Dance, TM19 Giga Drain, TM24 Thunderbolt, TM25 Thunder, TM29 Psychic, TM36 Sludge Bomb, TM44 Rest, TM49 Snatch, TM52 Focus Blast, TM53 Energy Ball, TM61 Will-O-Wisp, TM64 Explosion, TM65 Shadow Claw, TM77 Psych Up, TM82 Sleep Talk, TM84 Poison Jab, TM87 Swagger, TM90 Substitute, TM Ice Punch, TM Fire Punch, TM Thunderpunch, TM Counter, TM Snore

BM Perish Song, BM Haze

MT Icy Wind

|| VPP Stats || URPG Stats || ASB Stats || Pokedex Project Stats || URPG Ranger Log ||
~ Credit to myself for making the Finnel avvie & banner! ~

Last edited by ragnarok0422; 02-15-2010 at 10:43 AM.