ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to ragnarok0422 Send a message via Yahoo to ragnarok0422
Default Re: Individual RP: Speed-X

BP

Ranger:
Alpha

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

“Dang. Magical Leaf, pretty good. Let’s see what can be done about that, eh?” Subayai cheerfully said. I was, a bit, proud of her. Her thoughts would remain the same even though she would have already made a PPPP violation due to Sand Tomb’s dirt-removing effects. She was still proud at her Flygon, she still didn’t panicked even though Flygon could be in grave danger. Oh well, I would just watch and see what would happen next. I watched as Flygon flew high in the sky as the colorful leaves, which Bayleef had created, kept on following Flygon wherever it went.

“Heh, this should be good. I wonder how Subayai would react to this situation.” I watched Flygon escape from the Magical Leaf attack. But the leaves didn’t give up as two leaves managed to reach Flygon and left scratches at her arms.

[i]“Great, Flygon! Now, hopefully this won’t be too much of a problem. Step back a little bit to not pull as much grass this time, and use Sonicboom to stop Magical Leaf in its tracks!” Subayai suggested. Flygon stepped back in the air as it would approach the Magical Leaf that reached Flygon. Flygon was few meters high above the ground, so the plants wouldn’t get, hopefully, destroyed.

Flygon flapped its wings at full force as it made a giant shockwave that would reach Bayleef anytime. It was strong enough that it could cut down anything that would stand in its way. Luckily, the Sonicboom attack didn’t reached the plants at all, it also splitted the Magical Leaf attack into halves until it eventually struck Bayleef hard in the chest. The force tossed Bayleef backwards as Bayleef was freed from the clutches of the Sand Tomb.

“But try not to overdo it. Just kick up enough wind to stop the attack from hitting. If that works out fine, try using Dragon Claw!” Subayai lately commanded. Flygon was depressingly stressed out from using consecutive combo attacks at once. Flygon’s claws started to glow with a bluish color as it would charge towards Bayleef any second. Bayleef, however, placed up an invisible barrier that would prevent attacks from reaching Bayleef.

“Wow, Bayleef sure knows how to use Reflect, you’d better retreat in this turn and let Flygon earn a few rest!” I instructed as I watched what will Subayai do next, especially that it would only harm Flygon if it were to charge straight into Bayleef’s reflect attack.

On-going Battle:
Bayleef vs. Sakyuu, the Flygon

Pokemon [ Gender / Ability / Nature ]:
Bayleef [ M / ? / ? ]

Stat Changes:
None atm

Health:
39%

- - - - -

Pokemon [ Gender / Ability / Nature ]:
Flygon [ F / Levitate / Jolly ]

TMs and Stuff:
None

Stat Changes:
None atm

Health:
81%

Trainer:
Subayai

Area Effects:
Lots of plants are surrounding us, making the battling space a bit narrower. Also, a bit of muddy soil were scattered all over the place, because of Flygon's Sand Tomb.

Encounters Remaining:
Thirteen = 13

Items:
Parkballs x3, Superball x1, Bitter Berry Scent Spray x1, Mystery Mist Scent Spray x1, Max Potions x2, Full Heals x2, Cheri Berries x5, Chesto Berries x2, Pecha Berries x8, Rawst Berries x4, Lum Berries x2, Sitrus Berry x1

Pokemon Encountered:
[Seedot] = [Bayleef]

Pokemon Caught:
None atm

Pokemon #1:

Sakyuu [Flygon / F / Levitate / Jolly]

TMs and Stuff:
None

- - - - -

Pokemon #2:

[Camerupt / M / Solid Rock / Calm]

TMs and Stuff:
None

- - - - -

Pokemon #3:

[Gengar / M / Levitate / Hardy]

TMs and Stuff:
TM01 Focus Punch, TM11 Sunny Day, TM12 Taunt, TM17 Protect, TM18 Rain Dance, TM19 Giga Drain, TM24 Thunderbolt, TM25 Thunder, TM29 Psychic, TM36 Sludge Bomb, TM44 Rest, TM49 Snatch, TM52 Focus Blast, TM53 Energy Ball, TM61 Will-O-Wisp, TM64 Explosion, TM65 Shadow Claw, TM77 Psych Up, TM82 Sleep Talk, TM84 Poison Jab, TM87 Swagger, TM90 Substitute, TM Ice Punch, TM Fire Punch, TM Thunderpunch, TM Counter, TM Snore

BM Perish Song, BM Haze

MT Icy Wind

|| VPP Stats || URPG Stats || ASB Stats || Pokedex Project Stats || URPG Ranger Log ||
~ Credit to myself for making the Finnel avvie & banner! ~