TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64
Default Re: Individual RP;; Rosie

NBP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Meteor Valley

Ash grinned, nodding at his friend and shaking hands with Celfable. “Welcome to the Ranger Outpost, Cherish and Rosie!” he said, hurrying the pair out of the forest. “Come on, my Jeep is parked right over here…” he pointed to the dark red Jeep, helping the teenager into the car as well as her Celfable.

As they drove, they aimlessly chatted. And for once the conversation didn’t rest completely on Ash. They stopped when they reached the Botanic Gardens. He parked a little ways away, not wanting to ruin the beautiful grass with tire tracks. He looked around, grinning at the view. “Well, may I suggest we head for the trees and bushes over in the Southwest corner? I’ve always been quite lucky over there.”

He took a few steps forward, his Glaceon following quickly from behind. The Fresh Snow Pokemon sniffed the air curiously before snarling at a patch of tall grass.

That was when a delicately Pokemon appeared, draped almost completely in a deep violet cape. Soon, sunlight began to radiate from the dark pink bulb on its head and the sun began to shine even stronger, illuminating the Cherrim. Quickly its form changed to that of one with a circular yellow body and pale pink flower petals.

Wanna battle this Cherrim?” he asked, grinning.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Rosie

Area Effects: Very sunny(1)
Encounters Remaining- 14
Wild Pokemon:
-J Cherrim (?) -Flower Gift Ability- <Sunny Day>
---100%

Pokemon Stats:
-Jolly Celfable (F) -Cute Charm Ability- <In Ball>
---100%

-Serious Infernape (M) -Blaze Ability- <In Ball>
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Grass Knot, Substitute
---100%

Total Items: 3 Parkballs, 1 Superball, 1 Type Repellent (Grass)

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Cherrim //

Total Pokemon Captured:
n//a

````````

OCC// CAPTOLAIZE WORDS ROSIE

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993