Default Re: "The Video Game Genre"

Title: Kirby- Canvas Curse
Artist: Jun Ishikawa
Platform: Nintendo DS
Link to Buy: Link
Favorite Song: Paint Panic

Ratings

Fitting-in: 8.5/10
Game is cute, fun and playful. Music isn't too serious, so it's perfect. However, the music is a bit too light. e.g Tiny Town)

Originality: 7.5/10
Hmm.. All of the music is a mix of an old Kirby game, save for a few tracks. (e.g Paint Panic) However, they're all remixed well and the new tracks are spectacular. Again, however, the remixes are a bit light, and is more like background music.

Diversity: 8/10
Kirby music was always really similar, but the addition of more serious music, like Drawcia Sorceress or even the menu music enhances the diversity of the game. However, many of the sounds used are the same.

Nostalgia Value: 10/10
Again, all of the songs are remixes, and for some reason the Kirby tunes always get stuck in my head. Definitely all of the remixes are recognizable, and the new tracks are... probably even better.

Overall: 8.5/10

Closing comments: Really cute-sounding and playful, I love it. xDD

Worth a listen, but more like background music. Just listening to it without doing anything else will get boring quickly. make sure you're doing something while listening to it. xD

Better yet, BUY THE GAME. xD It's a fun play. :P

LimeLunar: (9:39:52 PM) WHAT IS LOVE

LimeLunar: (9:39:57 PM) BABY DON'T HURT ME

Forum FFA Team CHICKEN: (9:39:59 PM) (annagorov) BABY DON'T HURT ME