View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 06:41 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Individual RP: Mitsuko-Kun

BP

OOC: Sorry for the wait

Ranger : Leo

_

The Yanmega was slammed into the ground with some force.

"Artemis!" The dragonfly's trainer yelled. He looked over towards me, and was about to say something, but turned back towards his Pokemon. "O-okay, use Roost to heal y-yourself since you're already on the g-g-ground," He said. sounding a bit choked up. "You can use Psychic too, so try and use it to push Solrock's own Psychic off of you." I thought about that for a second. Solrock was indeed a Psychic Pokemon so this was not going to do much, but perhaps it could stop the attack. Yanmega began glowing a brighter blue color, outshining the Solrock. The Rock Star Pokemon was pushed back a little bit. It cancled its attack and shot a rainbow colored wavy beam towards the flying bug Pokemon.

_

Battle Stats -

Wild Pokemon: Solrock
Nature : ???
Ability : Levitate
Stats Changes:
Health : 65%
Moves: Psywave

Your Pokemon: Yanmega
Nature : Calm
Ability : Speed Boost
Stats Changes: Spd +2
Health : 87%
Moves: Roost - Psychic
_

Name: Komo Rebi
Money: $7,100

Items: Parkball (x8), Superball (x4), Hyperball (x1), Repellent (x5), Max Potion (x4), Full Heal (x4), Pokedoll (x2)

Area Effects:

Encounters:

Pokemon

Victoria(Weavile/Serious/F/Pressure): 100% [Brick Break, Fake Out, Focus Punch, Ice Punch, Substitute, Swords Dance]

Artemis(Yanmega/Calm/F/Speed Boost): 67% [Giga Drain, Hidden Power: Poison, Psychic, Roost, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Sweet Kiss, Whirlwind]

Encounters: Bold Unown - Calm Metang 16% - [Captured] - Wynaut - ???