View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 09:49 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun
Default Re: Individual RP: Mitsuko-Kun

I smiled to myself as Artemis shrouded itself in the same blue aura as Solrock, shining brighter than her foe and seeming to remove most of the pressure from her body. I changed my mind, however, when Solrock backed away and began to fire a multicoloured beam at Artemis.

Thinking quickly, I called out to her, "Artemis, dodge with a Double Team, using your heightened speed to maximise its effects. Then follow up with a Shadow Ball!" She began moving even faster than before, the gentle humming of her wings growing even more frequent. Her body flickered for a moment, before she seemingly duplicated herself several times. I couldn't tell in these poorly lit conditions how many copies there were, but there were a good few there. The cave grew cold then, as each Yanmega charged up an orb of shadowy energy that crackled and fired it at the Solrock.
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG