View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 01:13 AM
George Jefferson Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to George Jefferson Send a message via MSN to George Jefferson Send a message via Yahoo to George Jefferson Send a message via Skype™ to George Jefferson
Default Re: "The Video Game Genre"

Title: Contra
Artist: Can't find a composer...
Platform: Arcade, NES (put under Nintendo, this is the NES version)
Link to download: WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN...
Favorite Song: Not going to YT this time, but my favorite is the base themes. Just a catchy tune that gets stuck in my head for a few hours which irritates me.

Ratings:
Fitting-in: Just what you'd expect in an NES game, but if feels weird for having a catchy upbeat theme in the base. Is pretty good to listen to, bro. 8/10
Originality: We're speaking the 1980s here, bro. 9/10
Diversity: Each stage has its own BGM, except for the Base stages. Still, lot of music here to kill PEOPLE WTH OPPOSING ISSUES with. 9/10
Nostalgia Value: All these tunes makes me want to grab my SPREAD GUN and blam the ever loving FECAL MATTER out of everything. Also makes me feel like a man, bro. 10/10
Overall: 9/10.

Closing comments: One of Konami's finest, if I do say so myself. Also, newbs will probably start off with the Konami code, as it's one of those games that isn't afraid to MAKE OBSCENE GESTURES TOWARDS YOUR MOTHER..

Last edited by George Jefferson; 02-24-2010 at 09:27 PM.