View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 05:22 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: |Individual RP: Neltharion_Deathwing |

BP

OOC: Excuse any grammar errors, it is late right now for me >O>

Ranger: Leo

_

"Great job there, Steel!" Nel shouted. It was great for a trainer to support his or her Pokemon with motivation, or stuff in that nature. That was the kind of stuff that helps you win battles.

"Now use agility and climb that rock wall!" Nel shouted. As he said that, I remembered that we had saw a Metagros climb up a wall. Metagross was ready for action. An elegant blue glow shone off of the metal spider.

The Metagross was moving a bit faster than I had expected. The magnetic Pokemon was on the roof of the cave above the Honchkrow.

"Bullet Ice!" Nel shouted. He was combining moves together to get a stronger move. If this move was successful, the crow was surely going to be knocked.

Metagross began throwing blows randomly. Several which hit the Large Crow bird. The large spider Pokemon crashed into the Honchkrow. The enormous bird Pokemon fell to the ground in exhaustion. I walked over to it and gealed it, then released it back into the area.

"So, now what?" I asked.
_

Battle Stats -

Wild Pokemon: Honchkrow
Nature : ???
Ability : ???
Stats Changes:
Health : KO%
Moves:

Your Pokemon: Metagross
Nature : Serious
Ability : Clear Body
Stats Changes:
Health : 86%
Moves: Ice Punch
_

Trainer: Neltharion_Deathwing

Area/Effects: A bit foggy. We are in a cave that is at least twently feet high. It is also a bit dark, with lighting from the blue and green crystals

Encounters Left: 8

Money: $2250 (Let me know if this changes)

Items: 4 x Super Ball , 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 2 x Max Potion, 1 x Mega Pufifn

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Houndoom [In Ball]
Nickname: Dark
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Docile
TM/HM: -

Pokemon: Dragonite [Out of Ball]
Nickname: Drack
HP: 50%
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Brave
TM/HM : -

Pokemon: Metagross [In Ball]
Nickname: Steel
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Serious
TM/HM: MT Ice Punch / TM Flash Cannon

Pokemon encountered: Poochyena [Calm] - Murkrow [Captured] - Cresselia [Docile] - Umbreon [???] – Careful – Abra [Captured] - Cleffa [???] - Honchkrow [???]

On-going battles: None

Pokemon Captured: Impish Male Murkrow [35%] - Calm Male Abra [7%]