View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 08:13 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: |-Individual RP: Ragna-|

BP

Ranger: Leo

_

“Metagross, quickly use Brick Break!” Ragna quickly said. Metagross once again hesitated to attack. It appeared unsure whether or not it wanted to attack the Porygon directly. It looked around to see what it could use, but there was nothing useful that it could use. There was just a couple of machinces, but nothing that could help it at this point. “Metagross, Porygon is downloading something, after you damage Porygon with Brick Break, be sure to come back with Agility then use Iron Defense again!”

Metagross finally moved forward, but as it did, I could've sworn I saw the Porygon grin. It was kind of odd because I didn't know they could do that with their faces. The large steel spider launched forward to strike the Porygon, but as it did, the Porygon swiftly skidded to the left, causing the Metagross to hit it, but barely. As the Metagross' attack touched the mechanical Pokemon, I heard another computing sound. Then the Porygon's colors began to change. It had let itself get hit by the attack to change its type, this Porygon was smarter than it looked. The light brownish Porygon was now charging a mulicolored beam. The blood red, grass green, and sky blue colors melded together to form one beam. I was impressed.

The Metagross remembered what Ragna had instructed it to do. These kind of moves it enjoyed doing. A brighter, more metallic looked casing covered the Metagross as it rapidly moved back and forth. The Metagross was fast, but was it fast enough to dodge this attack?

_

Wild Pokemon: Porygon
Nature: ???
Ability: ???
Stats Changes: None
Health: 55%
Moves: Conversion2, Tri Attack

Your Pokemon: Metagross
Nature: Careful
Ability: Clear Body
Stats Changes: Def+4, Spd+2
Health: 100%