View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 12:34 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Individual RP: Mitsuko-Kun

BP

Ranger : Leo

_

The Solrock had finished fortifying its defenses. Its body glimmered magnificently. It looked like small stars shining around its body, just like looking into the night sky.

"Artemis, let's finish this quickly," Komo called out to his dragonfly. "Use Air Slash and then put it to sleep with a Hypnosis attack!" This was a smart thing to do. Putting it to sleep was going to make it much easier to catch when that time came.

Artemis and the clones quickly began to preform what they were instructed too, their wings flappingn faster and faster. I could feel he cold air come around me as it slowly grew faster and faster. The Solrock knew what was happening and its body began to glow again, except this time it was a deep sea blue color. The rocks around it began to glow the same color, but a bit lighter. Then, as fast as lightning, the Solrock launched the rocks towards the Yanmega. Luckily for him, the rocks hit the clones, barely skimming the real Yanmega.

The Yanmega took this advantage and her eyes began glowing a relaxing purple color as her eyes focused on the Solrock. The Solrocks eyes slowly began to close, and within seconds, fell asleep. The Sun Pokemon, though asleep, continued levitating in the air. Komo grabbed a Parkball and tossed it towards the Solrock. The Parkball hit the levitating Pokemon as a red light sucked it in. The sphere containing the Pokemon laid motionless on the ground.

"Congradulations, you captured it!" I exclaimed.

_

Battle Stats -

Wild Pokemon: Solrock
Nature : Careful
Ability : Levitate
Stats Changes: Sleep [CAPTURED]
Health : 15%
Moves: Rock Throw

Your Pokemon: Yanmega
Nature : Calm
Ability : Speed Boost
Stats Changes: Spd +3
Health : 63%
Moves: Air Slash - Hypnosis
_

Name: Komo Rebi
Money: $7,100

Items: Parkball (x8), Superball (x4), Hyperball (x1), Repellent (x5), Max Potion (x4), Full Heal (x4), Pokedoll (x2)

Area Effects:

Encounters:

Pokemon

Victoria(Weavile/Serious/F/Pressure): 100% [Brick Break, Fake Out, Focus Punch, Ice Punch, Substitute, Swords Dance]

Artemis(Yanmega/Calm/F/Speed Boost): 67% [Giga Drain, Hidden Power: Poison, Psychic, Roost, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Sweet Kiss, Whirlwind]

Encounters: Bold Unown - Calm Metang 16% - [Captured] - Wynaut - ??? - Careful Solrock 15% (Captured)

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 03-07-2010 at 07:31 PM.