Send a message via AIM to Sequentio
Default Re: URPG National Park Main RP

OOC; Sorry it took so long, DG.
College Mid-terms. D:

BP

Outer Heaven
Ranger Elijah & Trainer Brisbane

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Drifloon, though in deep concentration, opened a small eye to see that the opponent she was focusing on had disappeared, leaving only a faint smile behind. Bewildered, the tiny balloon Pokemon looked back and forth frantically to see where the Jynx had gone to. It was immensely important to find her, but she didn't expect to be found this way.

Instead of just one Jynx, there were three, all spitting out ring-like Shadow Balls. One by one, they began to wind around the string appendages, holding the ghost in place.

"Now, if you please, it's time for a Belladonna," Brisbane called out.

However, Drifloon wasn't about to allow the psychic Pokemon the satisfaction of showing her up. The small mouth, hidden beneath the crisscrossing bandages perked in a small "o" shape. As the little balloon blew, large streams of air poured from under the golden X. The winds grew to be swirling gusts, pushing the shadows away. One pyre of wind cornered each Jynx, blowing away the facade of shadows.

Saujae, knowing it was her chance to lower the ghost's guard, began to produce an alluring scent. The sweet smell of flowers expanded across the way.

The Drifloon caught wind of this, taking in the delicate scent of spring. Her guard had indeed, dropped.

Suddenly, from the mouth of the Psychic Pokemon came a rancid, purple haze. It drifted over the walkway, lingering under the floating ghost.

"What an interesting combination. I've never seen anything like that before," a man chuckled. Behind Brisbane, where Ranger Charlie was supposed to be, stood a tall man, grin wide. He smiled and stuck out his hand. "I'm Elijah. I er... I was called out here in place of Charlie. Seems he had to go, and I was the first one Boss Lady got a hold of. Nice to meet you, though."

Battle Stats;

Wild Pokemon;
Drifloon [Female, Aftermath, ???]
20.3%
[Sp. D - 1, PSN]
[Used Gust, Gust, Gust & Frustration]

Your Pokemon
Saudaje the Jynx [Female, Forewarn, Careful]
49%
[Sp. A & D + 1]
[Used Teleport, Shadowball, Sweet Scent & Toxic]

Current Stats;

Trainer; Brisbane Kreutzhart
Location; Outer Heaven
Area Effects; A smooth pathway high in the sky, surrounded by impressive and strong leafy trees filled with Pokemon.
Sunny, but with cold wind blowing.
Encounters Remaining; 13

Pokemon Stats;

Saudaje the Jynx [Female, Forewarn, Careful]
78%
[IceBeam TM] [Toxic TM] [PsychUp TM] [Protect TM] [SleepTalk TM] [Snore TM] [Calm Mind TM] [Shadow Ball TM] [Energy Ball TM] [Substitute TM] [Bubblebeam TM] [Wish BM] [Fake Out BM] [Sweet Scent TM] [Taunt TM] [Grass Knot TM] [Teleport TM] [Secret Power TM]
[In Battle]

Firada the Magmortar [Male, Flame Body, Bashful]
100%
[Counter MT] [Barrier EM] [MudSlap TM] [Sleep Talk TM] [Psychic TM] [Substitute TM] [Taunt TM] [Rock Tomb TM] [Rock Slide TM] [Will-O-Wisp TM] [FocusPunch TM] [Overheat TM] [Focus Blast TM] [Attract TM] [Secret Power TM] [Teleport TM] [Toxic TM]
[In Pokeball]

Lybel [Female, Levitate, Jolly]
100%
Toxic TM] [Flamethrower TM] [Sunny Day TM] [Solarbeam TM] [Iron Tail TM] [Rock Smash HM] [Defog HM] [MT Draco Meteor] [MT Outrage] [Stone Edge TM] [U-turn TM] [Roost TM] [Steel Wing TM] [Psychic TM] [Substitute TM] [Protect TM] [Quick Attack BM] [Thunder Punch MT] [Hidden Power Ice TM]
[In Pokeball]

Total Items; 1x Full Restore, 4x Max Potion, 5x Hyper Balls, 1x Type Repellent, 1x Ranger's Delight, 1x Supreme Park Ball.

Total Pokemon Seen; Pidgey, Drifloon.

Total Captured Pokemon; None.