View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 05:54 AM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey
Default [IDEA] Knights of Honshu

Okay; so I was thinking of the future within my fanfiction (to debut within it soon), and I started thinking of an organization that's going to help the main character, Zakuro, later in the story. So, I'm thinking that once I finish Forever Dawn and its sequels that I move on to a side-series on the Knights of Honshu. The Knights of Honshu are said to be very powerful Pokémon that inhabit the Honshu Province (the nation-combination of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Orre, Fiore, Almia, Oblivia, Trozei, Holon, Orange Islands, Sevii Islands, and other regions). They are based off of the Priory of Coronet, the ancient group of legendary Pokémon that are said to be the creators of the world, said to be an ancient old wives’ tale. Broken off into certain sects (Knights of Kanto, Knights of Johto, etc.), the Knights of Honshu has twelve representatives which oversee their region’s sect. There is also a thirteenth representative that oversees them all, however, its identity is unknown to all but the twelve representatives. The story is based on a powerful, overseas Pokémon, who has been an effective leader of Rescue Teams, Exploration Teams, and Adventuring Teams, who is starting over with the Knights of Kanto. This Pokémon, in order to be the representative of her region, the Aleph Islands, needs to work his/her way through the ranks of the Knights, temporarily base in most of the regions, and pass each lord's tests. My idea is that this fanfiction will most likely be PG/PG-13. It will definitely have death, and it contains views that even though humans say all Pokémon are naturally good, it's just that evil humans mislead them, there are actually Pokémon that can be evil all by themselves. It will have a great deal to do with all of the legendary Pokémon, which are the members of the Priory of Coronet. There are approximately ten to twelve parts of the entire story. The whole point of the story is for the main character to move up through the ranks and, while fighting an as-of-then unnamed evil, he/she finds out things about the legendary Pokémon. The most likely candidate for the main character is a Fakémon, but I'm not 100% sure.

So, here are my twelve lords:

Kanto: Dragonite
Johto: Tyranitar
Hoenn: Salamence
Orre: Metagross
Fiore: Flygon
Sinnoh: Garchomp
Almia: Darkrai and Cresselia
Oblivia: Latias and Latios
Sevii: Kingdra
Orange: Slowking
Trozei: Absol