View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 10:36 AM
Elecii Offline

Default Re: [SU] The Battle of Aloria [SU] (Revived)

Reserve me Azelf and Kyogre, with two trainers.

Also, I'm guessing Kyogre is too big to be a Legendary Mount, right? If not I'd love to use him as one.

Name: Katerina Sillowhay
Appearance: Katerina <-- except she has no wings and red hair instead of blonde.
Personality: Katerina is kind and caring, but very shy. She barely ever talks. If she wants to say something she will get her Gardevior, Lillia, to say things through telepathy for her. Kate never tells a lie and prefers to work alone in whatever she is doing. She isn't very good at making friends, so her only friends are her Pokemon.
Class: Wizard/Mage
Alliance: No Alliance.
History: Katerina was walking in the forest and found a shiny rock on the floor. She picked the rock up and it dissolved in her hands. She got really worried and stood there shaking for about five minutes. Then she stopped shaking when a bright light came down from the sky. She closed her eyes and opened them to see a beautiful Articuno standing before her. She jumped on the Articuno and they took to the sky. The Articuno, Sam, flew Kate around for a few minutes. When Sam took Kate back down, Lillia, Kate's Gardevior, told Kate she should look after Sam.
Pokémon:

Lillia
Female Gardevoir
Trace
Double Team / Magical Leaf / Hypnosis / Dream Eater

Rayn
Male Walrein
[Water Mount]
Think Fat
Ice Ball / Aurora Beam / Hail / Rest

Jack
Male Manetric
Lightningrod
Fire Fang / Thunder Wave / Leer / Thunder Fang

Nightfall
Female Umbreon
Synchronize
Sand Attack / Confuse Ray / Faint Attack / Assurance

Blaze
Female Arcanine
[Land Mount]
Flash Fire
Thunder Fang / Fire Fang / Agility / Flare Blitz

Driftin
Male Drifblim
Aftermath
Astonish / Gust / Ominous Wind / Shadow Ball
Other: N/A

Name: Sam
Species: Articuno
Appearance:
Ability: Pressure
Attacks: Ice Shard / Agility / Ice Beam / Hail
Personality: Sam is nice but a little odd. She usually flies off to get a problem sorted, leaving the others standing there confused.
Other: Legendary Mount for Katerina.

~Elecii

i can't love you more than this

Last edited by Elecii; 03-20-2010 at 07:53 PM.