View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 07:29 PM
Eeveedude Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eeveedude
Default Re: =~|Kirethidae's RP|~=

NBP
I climbed into the driver’s seat of my Jeep. All I could think of was my hate of snow clothes. They seed to grab my wrists and neck as I reached out to turn the key.

We began our drive to Mt. Oktori when Kirethidae asked me, "What should I call you by? You didn't acquaint me with your name."

When I looked over at him, he had already seemed to lose interest and was fiddling around with a PokéPlayer. When he looked back up, I quickly replied, “Oh right, forgive me. I’m a bit out of it today. I’ll be better when we get to the mountain. Anyway, my name is Jake.

The rest of the ride was quiet until we reached the bas of the mountain. “Let me just find somewhere to park and then we can begin…finding...” I paused and upon looking over Kirethidae’s shoulder, saw a Pokemon. “Hey look, it’s your first encounter. It looks like a Tyrogue.

A few yards away, a purple pokemon was pounding away on a boulder. It appeared that it was focused on training, with each punch, a fragment of rock chipped off.

Well, if you want a Tyrogue, now would be a good opportunity for a sneak attack,” I suggested, waiting to see how the emotionless trainer would react.

Name: Kirethidae
Money: $3000

Area Effects: None
Repellants: None
Encounters Remaining- 15
Pokemon Stats:
Xieleth [~Espeon~] [Synchronize, Female, Calm](Calm Mind/ Shadow Ball/ Substitute)
100%

Masadriz [~Sceptile~] [Overgrow, Male, Careful](Brick Break/ Substitute/ Swords Dance)
100%

Sindrayala [~Dragonite~] [Inner Focus, Female, Rash]( Aerial Ace/ Extremespeed/ Flamethrower/ Rain Dance/ Stone Edge/ Superpower/ Thunderbolt)
100%

Zaashalna [~Absol~] [Super Luck, Female, Hasty](Substitute)
100%

Mokka [~Raichu~] [Static, Female, Naďve]( Brick Break, Encore, Grass Knot, Hidden Power Ice, Substitute)
100%

Helvorga [~Gliscor~] [Hyper Cutter, Female, Bashful]( Aerial Ace, Agility, Aqua Tail, Baton Pass, Counter, Earthquake, Roost, Stone Edge, Substitute, Taunt)
100%

Total Items: 2 Park Balls, 1 Hyper Ball, 4 Super Balls, PokéPlayer {1}, Makuhita Voice Disk {1}, Riolu Voice Disk {1},
Total Pokemon Encountered: 1. Tyrogue

Total Pokemon Captured: n/a

Last edited by Eeveedude; 03-27-2010 at 08:00 PM.