View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 09:33 AM
Elecii Offline

Default Re: [SU] The Battle of Aloria [SU] (Revived)

Also reserve me Ho-oh and another trainer, I know it will make a lot of characters for me, but I love to RP and when I'm in an RP I will Roleplay as much as I possibly can.

Name: Eleanor "Ellie" Lily Rinnells
Appearance: Eleanor <-- But no sword, her hair is in a ponytail and she looks younger.
Personality: Eleanor is one of those people who is friends with everyone. No matter which side they are on she is friends with them. Normally this causes alot of problems for both sides and the ones who have no side. She doesn't mean to cause problems, she just likes to know everyone and be friends with them. She's really talkative.
Class: Mage
Alliance: No Alliance
History: Eleanor was born to a rich family. She got what she wanted, mainly lesson's on how to use her Pokemon, but when both her mother and father passed away, Ellie had nothing. She had no food, no drinks, just her Pokemon. She was walking back to her house past the lake one day when a Kyogre swam over to her. She was scared because of how big the Kyogre was, but grew to love him. She would wake up in the morning and look out to the lake and see him swimming and playing around. Ellie would greet him every morning, share her breakfast with him, that is if she could afford any.
Pokémon:

Lana
Female Lucario
Inner Focus
Force Plam / Metal Sound / Swords Dance / Extremespeed

Torn
Male Meganium
[Land Mount]
Overgrow
Magical Leaf / Sweet Scent / Aromatherapy / Solarbeam

Anna
Female Seviper
Shed Skin
Glare / Poison Fang / Haze / Night Slash
Other: N/A

Name: Dylan
Species: Kyogre
Appearance:
Ability: Drizzle
Attacks: Scary Face / Ancientpower / Calm Mind / Sheer Cold
Personality: Dylan is nice and absolutley hates dryness. He doesn't mind it being sunny, but when it's a drought or it's really hot he hates it. He will dive under the water in the nearest water supply and stay there until the heat is gone.
Other: Legendary Mount for Eleanor.

~Elecii

i can't love you more than this

Last edited by Elecii; 03-21-2010 at 03:05 PM.