View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 04:28 PM
Jedi Knight Goen-Tog Etya Offline

Default Re: What's your HeartGold/SoulSilver team?

I'm taking it real slow. I want to talk to everyone and experience all the up dates and new features as I reflect back to the original Gold and Silver. I'm playing Soul Silver. I'm letting my nephew play my Heart Gold since I only have one DS. He can help me. I'm collecting Pokemon along the way, but I'm only up to the first gym leader (lol). I'll trade with my nephew for the starters some time later.

I have Cyndaquil, Zubat, Geodude, Gastly, Bellsprout, and Spearow in my team. They are all at level 10. I caught Weedle, Hoothoot, Pidgey, Ekans, an Onix I got in trade for another Bellsprout, Ratatta, and I think that's it. I saw Kakuna but I only fight evolved forms. I had to think for a minute cuz I think I only have 13 Pokemon in my Pokedex.
Formerly Sith_Lord_Darth_Krushya. I turned to the light side so I could be of better use to the community. I'm a Jedi Knight. My character's name is Goen-Tog Etya. First name, Goen-Tog (pronounced: Go-in, Tahg.) Last name Etya, (pronounced, et-yah). Play on words for "goin' ta get ya." You can either call me "Goen-Tog" or "Master Etya." LOL. Have a nice day.