View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 12:10 AM
Eeveedude Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eeveedude
Default Re: =~|Blue Jello's RP|~=

NBP
I shook Blue’s hand and then stepped outside.

As I stepped out of the musty office I noticed my trainer’s apparel. “I have to give him credit for boldness.

It’s a beautiful day to be at…” I began as I stumbled around in my pocket for Blue’s trainer memo. “Oh,” I uttered when I read the destination. “Well, at least it’ll be warm. We’d better get a move on, Blue. Let’s just hop into my Jeep over there and we’ll be at the Power Plant in no time at all.

Assuming that Mr. Jello was following behind, I climbed into the driver’s seat and we drove to the Abandoned Power Plant. The ride was fairly quiet and we got there in seemingly no time at all.

Jumping out of the Jeep, I asked excitedly, “So what do you think? Are you ready to get started?” Upon entering, I found myself in what used to be the security booth of the building. Lights flickering, some computer screens lit up as I walked closer to them. On each of the five surveillance screens were images of different pokemon. The first screen showed a Shinx. The second showed a Porygon 2 and the rest showed an Elekid, a Pichu, and a Voltorb respectively.

Hey Blue, look at this. I have a map and I can take you to whichever one you want, in whichever order you’d like. Which would you like to go to see first?"

Name: Blue Jello
Money: $7,500

Area Effects:
Repellants: Poison
Encounters Remaining- 15
Pokemon Stats:
Randoe [~Granbull~] [Intimidate, Female, Sassy]( TM Earthquake/ TM Roar/ TM Bulk Up/ TM Thunder Wave/ TM Attract)
100%

Danglin’ [~Weepinbell~] [Chlorophyll, Male, Gentle](No TMs)
100%

BlueJello [~Ditto~] [Limber, ???, Jolly](No TMs)
100%

Total Items: 2 Park Balls, 2 Hyper Balls, 1 Supreme Park Ball, 2 Max Potion, Ditto Costume, 1 Essence of Life Perfume

Total Pokemon Encountered: n/a

Total Pokemon Captured: n/a

Last edited by Eeveedude; 04-03-2010 at 01:27 PM.