View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 02:12 PM
Keion Offline

Send a message via AIM to Keion
Default Re: Individual RP: Trainer17

NBP

Natsu got a Pokeball in the air and released his Ludicolo. "Now, get inside the Lake, and scout the entire perimeter using Surf! We might find some rare stuff with you around. What you say Ranger, a wise idea?"

"It's better than just standing," I said with a smile. It looks like that this expedition is running smoothly, now that accidents are now out of the way. I would also like to say that, since we're in an active volcano, the water would probably warm enough to burn a person's skin. I still don't know what would the reaction be on Ludicolo, who has Grass-type characteristics.

Without even testing the water's temperature, Ludicolo jumped through the water and surfed around the body of water. Ludicolo's feet seems that it still haven't felt the heat of the water, as it continued surfing happily. This continued until a sharp bark is heard on the other side. A Growlithe was flinched by the sudden appearance of Ludicolo.

"It looks like there's a Growlithe on the other side!" I exclaimed as I saw the puppy on the other side...

/o/o/o/o/o/

Name: Natsu Dragneel

Total Items: 10x Park Ball, 5x Superball, 5x Max Potion, 5x Full Restore, 4x Pokedoll, 2x Semi-Heal Potion, 1x Heal Potion

Area effects: Lake

Encounters remaining: 10

Current Wild Pokemon: Growlithe? (???)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Ludicolo [100.00%]
Nickname: -
Ability: Swift Swim
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Surf, Waterfall, Toxic, Ice Beam, Double Team, Substitute, Protect, Rain Dance, Attract, Grass Knot
BM/SM/MT: -

Pokemon: Garchomp [100.00%]
Ability: Sand Veil
Nature: Hardy
TM/HM: Swords Dance, Earthquake, Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, Brick Break, Poison Jab, Stone Edge, Substitute, Protect, Aerial Ace, Sleep Talk
BM/SM/MT: Scary Face, Outrage

Pokemon: Slowbro [100.00%]
Ability: Own Tempo
Nature: Brave
TM/HM: Calm Mind, Counter, Flamethrower, Grass Knot, Hidden Power (Poison), Ice Beam, Surf, Thunder Wave, Trick Room
BM/SM/MT: Belly Drum

Pokemon encountered: Sandshrew, Rapidash/Magby, Bastiodon. Typhlosion, Growlithe

Pokemon captured:

~|Keion|~

Last edited by Keion; 03-25-2010 at 02:15 PM.