View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 02:50 AM
sheepskinfuton Offline

Send a message via AIM to sheepskinfuton
Default Re: URPG National Park Main RP

NBP

Ranger Ren
Outer Heaven

The Swablu cooed happily at Saundra's apparent complement and nuzzled her face with its fluffy cottonball wings. Ren figured the small blue bird would hang around for a while, but then Swablu suddenly jerked its head up like it sensed something dangerous was coming and quickly fluttered off.

"Hmm, I wonder what that was about..." Ren mused, assuming that a rogue Salamence or something was passing through and it spooked the little bird. She shrugged. "Let's keep moving."

They started walking again, Ren leading them towards the massive, ancient tree in the center of the platform they were currently on. It was truly a beautiful day- the sun was shining, Pokemon were everywhere, and it seemed like they were in some kind of amazing paradise. She felt like nothing in the world could possibly disrupt this wonderful paradise, when suddenly a shadow fell over the entire area and the ground began to rumble.

Ren gasped when she looked up at the sky- the clouds had turned a dark greyish purple and were beginning to change form. Is that a face? she wondered, but before she could share her question with Saundra, the 'mouth' of the cloud creature slowly stretched open as it let out the loudest, deepest roar she had ever heard.

All the Pokemon that had been nesting in the great tree fled at once. What seemed odd was that many of them seemed to be flying in the direction of the terrifying presence in the sky, like a child returning to its parent.

Ren shakily turned to Saundra. "...I think we just witnessed one of the most fascinating and mysterious phenomenon one could ever possibly see. That is most definitely Arceus, the Pokemon who created the universe. I never thought I would ever live to see such a sight."

Trainer Stats

Trainer: Saundra Blake (DoH)
Area: Outer Heavens
Area Effects: The sky is dark, the ground is shaking, and the
Encounters: 13

Wild Pokemon
Genderless Arceus w/Multitype

Trainer's Pokemon

Ripper the Serious Male Scizor <In Ball>
100%
Ability: Technician
EMs: TM Substitute ; TM Rest ; TM Roost ; TM Return ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Brick Break ; TM Swagger ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Aerial Ace ; TM Protect ; TM U-Turn ; BM Light Screen ; BM Baton Pass

Databyte the Genderless Docile Porygon-Z <In Ball>
100%
Ability: Download
EMs: TM Protect ; TM Shadow Ball, TM Thunder Wave ; TM Ice Beam ; TM Dark Pulse ; TM Rest ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Hidden Power (Electric) ; TM Psychic

Seagem the Sassy Female Dragonite <In Ball>
100%
Ability: Inner Focus
EMs: HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; TM Substitute ; TM Earthquake ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Roar ; TM Ice Punch ; TM Ice Beam ; TM Hidden Power (Rock) ; TM Attract ; TM Thunderbolt ; TM Rest ; TM Rain Dance ; MT Draco Meteor

Items: Hyper Ball x6 ; x3 Full Restore
Pokemon Seen: Swablu, Arceus
Pokemon Captured: None

((Sorry Jess but I just wanted to get this out of the way now, you might thank me later. Also, sorry to Jackson and DG if my giant beast rained on your parade. I promise I won't break the Heavens or anything.))

supermonkey07 (11:45:01 PM): lol
(11:45:03 PM): silly sheep
(11:45:10 PM): trying to act like people do
(11:45:14 PM): talk the people talk
(11:45:16 PM): eat the people food
(11:45:20 PM): but you're just a sheep
[URPG] [Links]