View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 03:27 AM
ShionRasenka Offline

Send a message via AIM to ShionRasenka Send a message via Skype™ to ShionRasenka
Default Re: My Guardian Angel (PG-13) (Chapter 7 can be read now!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Kat View Post
xDD He's not going to like it, trust me. I had to completely rework the next three chapters because it dealt with modern day Poke Balls and Trainers, which completely contradicted the timeline I set. I'm glad I did because these new three chapters are a lot more interesting and exicting.

Yes, I like to make Mark Antony squirm, and he's going to be squirming as he tries to protect that kid. :P

On another note, I can't believe I already started thinking about a sequel to this fan fic. xD lol This is going to be fun.

- Kat
Wow, you had rework three chapters?? I feel bad for you, that must have been a pain, lol. I'm in the same boat with my own fic. I'm having to keep reworking it, which is why it hasn't been posted. But once I get it all settled and I write a few chapters, I'll post them.

And yes, an online friend of mine and I love to make our OCs squirm too. It's so fun. Shion will be in many a bad predicament she will, especially when dealing with her spaz of a little sister Shira. xDD

And you're thinking of a sequel, eh?? That sounds neat!! ^^ I doubt mine will, since it might be really long and ppl might be like: END IT ALREADY!! xDD