View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 05:51 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun
Default Re: Expansion: The Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog of Hellsing View Post
Double-post, ftw!

Another issue I want to discuss: At the moment we let Rangers use whatever method they prefer for deciding how to roll Encounters, but we used to have a set method for doing it:

Old Rolling Method

I know lately we've been having problems with Rangers who seem to not understand how to roll Encounters, or who do it in a manner that makes it easier for certain ranks to be rolled. So my question is: Should we continue to allow Rangers to roll however they want, or should we enforce this general method?

Also, guys, I REALLY need your input on these matters. We're going to be opening in a little over two weeks over at Garden and I want all these matters taken care of long before the 15th. If you guys don't give me some feedback I'm going to have to start deciding stuff on my own, and I don't want to do that. I value your opinions and advice, and not only that, I don't want to seem like a tyrant who just does whatever I like the best.
I definitely think there needs to be some standardised method of rolling for the rarity of encounters, whether it's the old system or a newly developed one. By leaving it down to the rangers to decide on their own, there's always going to be the minor issue of some people accusing others of bias, that the ranger has maybe tweaked their rarity percentages to better suit a trainer that they're good friends with. I'm not saying that anybody here would, but I'm saying that by having one set method we would be able to rule that out.
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG