View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 02:13 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Easter Mission: The Bad Egg Hunt- Team 1

Cameron Ryker

I was walking around the island observing the wildlife. I had always liked this place and dreamed of one day becoming a Ranger, but for now helping them was good enough for me. I had no idea where I was, nor did I care. I knew that eventually I’d get somewhere. I looked down to my hell hound who was staring into the ocean as he walked by my side. He looked at me with his dark slate grey eyes as they sort of glimmered in the sunlight. A light green bug type Pokémon ran past me at incredible speed. I had studied this park and its areas pretty well so I knew that we were in the Woods area. We were pretty close to the Ranger Headquarters building which meant our expedition was close to beginning.

After about twenty minutes we found a sign that read “Ranger Headquarters ahead!” I looked at and saw a building in the distance. I wondered what we would encounter once we started this adventure. It wasn’t long before we encountered a lady with a Rangers outfit. There was another girl with a Ninetails besides her, its nine tails swaying gracefully side to side. A boy with a Charizard was also there. I walked leisurely towards them, Houndoom following close behind me.

“Hello!” I said enthusiastically.