View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 10:15 AM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium
Default Re: Individual RP: Neltharion_deathwing

BP

Nel quickly grabbed a Pokeball from his belt, and tossed it in the air, releasing a large burly Dragon into the air. The Dragon fluttered in the air for a while with its small but strong wings, and then settled down on the ground with a large roar.

"It sure does look really powerful," I said in a low voice.

Nel gave quick and crisp orders to Dragonite, who then proceeded to execute a Thunder Wave. It concentrated extremely hard, building up electricity in its hands. A small orb of energy started building up in its hands, but it remained only for a small while. As the seconds ticked away, the ball kept growing bigger and bigger in size, and sparks started shooting out of the orb, as well as the two antennae on Dragonite's head, as they gathered charge from the surroundings.

Poliwrath too wasn't intent on waiting. It held up its right fist in the air, which started glowing a really cool shade of blue. The surroundings started becoming colder, as Poliwrath prepared for its Ice Punch.

"Look out," I warned. "That could hurt Dragonite a lot."

As Poliwrath set in motion swinging its right arm violently with its fist still going blue, Dragonite released the orb without any warning, directing it towards Poliwrath.

Poliwrath slowed down, and quickly raised its other fist to block the Thunder Wave. However, all it managed to do was to bsorb the Thunder Wave. As the sparks shot up through its arm, the poor frog howled in pain. Its left arm was completely useless now as it couldn't move a part of it.

Poliwrath's expression was terrible - it looked as if it had murder in his mind. It rushed towards the Dragon with lightning quick speed, and threw numerous punches on it, targeting the sensitive parts of the dragon's body. Poliwrath was so enraged by now that it didn't know what it was doing. It kept attacking Dragonite, but also hit itself out of confusion a few times.

The final blow that Poliwrath delivered froze Dragonite's left wing, hindering its ability to move around by a huge margin.

"It's so ferocious, I'll bet everything that it's the mother," I said, in a low voice.

-----

Ongoing Battles:

Female ? Wild Poliwrath
Ability: ?
Health: 83.33%
Other Effects: Attack and Speed raised due to being excessively angered, but also confused. Left arm almost useless as it is badly paralysed.
Moves Used: Ice Punch

vs

Female Brave Dragonite
Ability: Inner Focus
Health: 31.45%
Other Effects: Left wing frozen, so it is extremely difficult for it to fly in the air.
Moves Used: Thunder Wave

Name: Nel Death

Locations: Great Lakes

Items: 5 x Super Ball, 2 x Max Potion, 2 x Full Heal, 1 x Supreme Park ball, 1 x Mega Puffin

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 13

Total Pokemon Encountered: Chinchou, Poliwrath

Total Pokemon Captured:

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon : Dragonite
Nickname: Drack
Nature: Brave
Ability: Inner Focus
TM/HM/MT/EM: HM Surf, HM Fly, Hidden Power (Poison)

Pokemon : Ludicolo
Nickname : Tad
Nature : Playful
Ability: Swift Swim
TM/HM/MT/EM: HM Surf, Ice Beam, Hidden Power(Ground)

Pokemon : Togekiss
Nickname: Pii
Nature : Docile
Ability : Hustle
TM/HM/MT/EM: HM Fly, Nasty Plot

OOC: I think this is my best post as a ranger

<3

Last edited by Iridium; 04-10-2010 at 06:32 PM.