View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 04:58 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Individual RP: Mitsuko-Kun

"NBP

Ranger : Leo

_

He looked at me in disbelief. "Me? You're the Ranger!" He said, sounding horrified. "Artemis, try and appease it with a soothing Hypnosis so that we can escape."

"Despite the way it looks, we aren't in any danger... at least not yet, so you can battle with it if you want." I said, calming myself down. This was indeed weird, but the thrill was exciting. The Yanmega began sending hypnotic waves towards the oddly colored Poochyena. It slowly slumped to the ground as it began to deteriorate into a black puddle of sludge, then reforming into the Banette, but this time, the Ghost Pokemon was sound asleep.

"This is our chance to get out of here if you so wish," I stated, "or you can stay and capture this devious Pokemon."

_

Battle Stats -
_

Name: Komo Rebi
Money: $7,100

Items: Parkball (x7), Superball (x3), Hyperball (x1), Repellent (x5), Max Potion (x4), Full Heal (x4), Pokedoll (x2)

Area Effects:

Encounters:

Pokemon

Victoria(Weavile/Serious/F/Pressure): 100% [Brick Break, Fake Out, Focus Punch, Ice Punch, Substitute, Swords Dance]

Artemis(Yanmega/Calm/F/Speed Boost): 67% [Giga Drain, Hidden Power: Poison, Psychic, Roost, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Sweet Kiss, Whirlwind]

Encounters: Bold Unown - Calm Metang 16% - [Captured] - Wynaut - ??? - Careful Solrock 15% (Captured) - Mild Gastly 9% [Captured] - Banette??? - ???

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 04-10-2010 at 05:02 PM.