View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 01:39 PM
Eeveedude Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eeveedude
Default Re: /l Individual RP: Stinky l\

NBP
Mr. Miller returned Gengar to her ball and then sent out a third Pokemon. It was a Bronzong. This Steel type Pokemon was much like Gengar in the sense that it also was very happy and high-spirited.

Upon Bob's command, the Bronzong began using Psychic. It's body glowed a fluorescent purple and it seemed to have every nerve concentrated on the mammoth boulder. Surprisingly quickly, it was able to move the boulder halfway, and then entirely out of the way. It was so concentrated that as the boulder rolled, Bronzong's body rolled in midair along with it.

With the boulder out of the way, sun beams shot into the cave. (The snow had stopped soon after the battle with Tyrogue had ended.) Inside the cave, not too deep in was a Machoke, and it seemed to be feeding it's kid Machop at robust table-like structure. The smaller of the two seemed to be throwing things for it obviously didn't appreciate the food that it had been offered. Strangely, the parent Machoke only seemed to passively ignore it and turned to look at what, or who had just opened its front door.

Name: Bob Miller

Area Effects: Icy Ground
Repellants: None
Encounters Remaining- 2
Bob Miller's Pokemon
[~Gengar~] [Levitate, F, Jolly](Thunderbolt ; Explosion ; Taunt ; Sludge Bomb ; Will-o-Wisp ; HP Dragon ; Substitute ; Attract ; Psych Up ; Toxic ; Protect ; Energy Ball ; Snatch ; Focus Punch ; Psychic ; Torment ; Counter ; Ice Punch ; Rest ; Giga Drain ; Focus Blast ; Sleep Talk ; Fire Punch ; Skill Swap ; Trick Room ; Icy Wind)
63%

[~Bronzong~] [Levitate, M, Jolly](Trick Room; Charge Beam; Flash Cannon; HP Ground ; Stealth Rock ; Protect ; Grass Knot ; Earthquake ; Explosion ; Calm Mind ; Shadow Ball ; Dream Eater ; Rock Slide ; Rest ; Sleep Talk ; Toxic ; Light Screen ; Reflect ; Rock Tomb ; Psych Up ; Psychic ; Rock Polish ; Substitute )
100%

[~Togekiss~] [Serene Grace, F, Gentle](Flamethrower ; HP Psychic ; Thunder Wave ; Shadow Ball ; Attract ; Water Pulse ; Protect ; Roost ; Shock Wave ; Psychic ; Grass Knot ; Double Team ; Substitute ; Psych Up ; Fire Blast ; Reflect ; Light Screen ; Toxic ; Sleep Talk ; Nasty Plot ; Psycho Shift ; Counter ; Tri-Attack ; Trick)
66%

Total Items: Type Repellent x3, Hyper Ball x2, Park Ball x10, Hyper Repellant, Supreme Parkball

Total Pokemon Encountered:
1. Walrien 2. Smoochum 3. Spheal 4. Machop 5. Machop 6. Machop 7. Spheal 8. Regigigas 9. Sneasel 10. Piloswine 11. Tyrogue 12. Machoke 13. Machop

Total Pokemon Captured:
Sneasel [M, Rash] - Tyrogue [M, Brave] -

OOC// This isn't a double encounter, I just thought I'd get these two out of the way since you had already turned down three Machop. Of course if you want one of these then go for it. ^.^