View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 06:04 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Individual RP: Sec

BP

OOC: You are really lucky :p seriously

Ranger Leo
The Woods

“Way to go!” Sec encouraged Infernape from the sidelines as the ape’s burning attack connected. “Now, this’ll be easy, let’s hit it for some damage now! Flame Wheel it! Just don’t hit it too hard. Umm… Hi,” Sec said. “I’m Sec. I’m guessing Jax had to go somewhere? Either way, nice to meet you! We can talk more after this ends; it shouldn’t take long!”

I just nodded and looked at the battle field. The Scyther had already been burned which did damage while making harder for it to deliver strong blows. The Infernape curled up into a ball and surrounded itself with flames, spinning faster and faster as it launched itself at the Scyther. The Mantis Pokemon raised both of its scythes and waited for the Infernape to make contact. As both Pokemon collided, the Scyther brought down its white glowing knives onto the Infernape, but the fire monkeys Flame Wheel was stronger and broke through.

Sec saw this as his oppertunity to throw the Hyperball. The Pokeball flew through the air and hit the Scyther on its left scythe sucking it in. The ball landed on the ground and shook three times before coming to a complete stop.

"Congrats!" I said, kind of speechless. No one had ever caught a Pokemon so fast with me. I was amazed.

---

Battle Stats

Wild Pokemon: Scyther
Nature: Adamant
Ability: ???
Stats Changes: BRN - CAPTURED
Health: 40%
Moves: -

Your Pokemon: Infernape
Nature: Modest
Ability: Blaze
Stats Changes:
Health: 85%
Moves:

Trainer Stats

Trainer: Sec
Area Effects: The sun is low in the sky, it will be getting dark soon.
Encounters Remaining: 15

Current Wild Pokemon: Scyther (Captured)

Pokemon Encountered: #1 Scyther

Pokemon Captured: Adamant Scyther

Items: Max Potion (x5), Full Heal (x2), Parkball (x4), Superball (x4), Hyperball (x3), Perfume: Night Stalker (x1), Baby Teeth (x1), Drifblim Costume (x1), Pokeplayer (x1), Scyther Pokeplayer Disc (x1)

Pokemon Stats

Infernape ~ 100%
Currently In Pokeball
Male / Blaze / Modest
TM: Brick Break, Earthquake, Grass Knot, Hidden Power(Ground), Roar, Shadow Claw, Sleep Talk, Solarbeam, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Substitute, Swords Dance, Will-O-Wisp
BM: Fake Out, Thunderpunch

Metagross ~ 100%
Currently In Pokeball
Genderless / Clear Body / Hardy
TM: Brick Break, Earthquake, Explosion, Flash Cannon, Grass Knot, Hidden Power(Dragon), Protect, Psych Up, Shadow Ball, Substitute
BM: Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Trick