View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 08:27 PM
Giratina Offline

Default Re: Ideas and Premises

Madge, Team Purity's plan sounds like classic Pokémon villain territory, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, but keep in mind that you don't need to have existing Pokémon fill the roles; there's always the option to make up your own Pokémon to use in their plan, so that no detail is compromised. For example, you can have one Pokémon represent Noise and one Silence, one Chaos and one Order, etc. Anyhow, I do like the idea of an assassin in the Pokémon world - not a facet I personally would write about, but it's interesting nonetheless - but you'll need to have it set up to be a very exciting fic, not all "I am stalking Vincenzo down a dark alley... I am stalking Vincenzo through a busy market... I am stalking Vincenzo while he prepares a midnight snack" and so on. Sure, there's countless opportunity to screw with the collective heads of Team Purity, but maybe have some other people he follows as well?

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)