View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 05:16 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Individual RP: Sec

BP

Ranger Leo
The Woods

-

“That was disgusting! Did you see that?” he turned to me and asked. I couldn't help but to laugh. Kecleon was mad at Sec, but I could tell that it kind of liked him. I nodded my head in response to his question.

”Up for another battle, Infernape?” Sec asked as he turned towards the blazing monkey Pokemon. The fire type nodded as it went on all fours, waiting for the orders. “We’ll make this a quick one as well! Climb that nearby tree to start!” Sec ordered and pointed towards an oak tree that was close by. Infernape jumped into the air grabbed a thick branch.He swung from that branch to another until he was at the top.

“Now, light your hands with a Will-O-Wisp, just like before!” Sec said. ”Here we go! I want you to strike with Mach Punch, but use it while in a nose dive from the tree! If it moves then curve the dive as best you can to still strike!” The Infernape nodded in agreement. Kecleon had a sly grin on its face, waiting for it to move.

“Here’s what I’m thinking,” Sec muttered to me,” that dive should just about double the speed of Infernape’s already quick Mach Punch, as well s increase the force of the impact. I really don’t think that the Kecleon will have time to evade and the extra force should lower its energy enough that with a burn, the chameleon won’t be able to resist a capture,” When he was done, he pulled out a Hyperball. ”AND… FIRE!” The Infernape dove down at an incredible speed, its hand was glowinng blue as it stretched out to hit the Kecleon. The blow struck the Kecleon pretty hard, burning it a bit as well, however, the sly grin never left its face. I could see the Kecleon change from a emerald green color to a dark brown color. It stumbled back a bit but took it a stance. It began glow a blue color as several wave pulses towards the Infernape. The Infernape could no longer move.

"That was Disable!" I whispered, next it was going to attack, I just wondered what it would use. I could see water forming around its tail as it slammed it down on the Infernape. It looked like it really hurt.

Sec took this as his chance to throw his Hyperball at the Kecleon. The Hyperball hit the Kecleon on the head, sucking it into the sphere that takes away its freedom. The ball shook once, then twice, then bursted opened and the Kecleon smacked the ball away. Waiting for the next move.

-

Battle Stats

Wild Pokemon: Kecleon
Nature: ???
Ability: ???
Stats Changes: Burned
Health: 5o%
Moves: - Disable - Aqua Tail

Your Pokemon: Infernape
Nature: Modest
Ability: Blaze
Stats Changes: Immobile
Health: 75%
Moves:

Trainer Stats

Trainer: Sec
Area Effects: The sun is low in the sky, it will be getting dark soon.

Encounters Remaining: 13

Current Wild Pokemon: Scyther (Captured)

Pokemon Encountered: #1 Scyther

Pokemon Captured: Adamant Scyther

Items: Max Potion (x5), Full Heal (x2), Parkball (x4), Superball (x4), Hyperball (x3), Perfume: Night Stalker (x1), Baby Teeth (x1), Drifblim Costume (x1), Pokeplayer (x1), Scyther Pokeplayer Disc (x1)

Pokemon Stats

Infernape ~ 100%
Currently In Pokeball
Male / Blaze / Modest
TM: Brick Break, Earthquake, Grass Knot, Hidden Power(Ground), Roar, Shadow Claw, Sleep Talk, Solarbeam, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Substitute, Swords Dance, Will-O-Wisp
BM: Fake Out, Thunderpunch

Metagross ~ 100%
Currently In Pokeball
Genderless / Clear Body / Hardy
TM: Brick Break, Earthquake, Explosion, Flash Cannon, Grass Knot, Hidden Power(Dragon), Protect, Psych Up, Shadow Ball, Substitute
BM: Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Trick

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 05-04-2010 at 07:00 AM.