View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 09:59 PM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE
Default Re: [T]he [D]eadly [L]egacy .:Recruiting:. [6/15]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
I think that it would be a fine idea; as of late we're both somewhat struggling clans, and maybe a merge would be in both clans' best interest. BlueJello's a really cool guy, I've been talking to him a lot the last few days on AIM when I was home sick. He would bring a lot of originality and new ideas to the clan in terms of battling; I ran into him on shoddy on Wednesday and he was using all NU's... almost successfully. He had an interesting quagsire set.
Another thing that would be good, but also bad, is their members' timezones. Most of their members I think are in England or around there, so in the GMT timezone. This would allow greater versatility in wars, to accommodate for opponent's timezones to help speed up wars.
I also have some worrisome news; for the moment at least I misplaced my Heart Gold. The one time I keep it out of my DS and out of a case, I lose it. xD I set it on my nightstand when I had my diamond out in my DS while breeding. However, I went to get it earlier but it wasn't there... So I checked the floor--- didn't see it. I'm worried it fell down my heating vent. o-o
EDIT: I think The Endless Legacy sounds pretty cool. However, it will make us look like losers if we don't really have an endless legacy. xD We could also revive an old clan... *coughtheelitescough*
Yeah he was in this clan for a little while, so I've know him for a little while. I also think it would be great for both of our clans. It would really suck for you because you're like 8 hours behind them, but I'm just 4 so I win :D

Wow we are just losing destroying our heartgolds xD You'll find it, eventually. I wonder if your parents will tear apart your heating vent for a game......

I was actually thinking about reviving the elites when hector left, but it would personally not feel right. Alonzo was talking about bringing back the spartans, but I think he was joking. I want to hear from Ryan and the zombie below me thinks, before I talk to BlueJello.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KageryuEX View Post
■ Forum name: KageryuEX...?
■ Age:18
■ Read the rules?: Mhm
■ Experience in competitive battles: None...xD
■ Tell us a little about your life: It sucks :)
■ Do you have a YouTube account? If yes, put your link: Nope, sorry
■ What's your preferred Pokémon type?: Dark
■ What's your preferred Pokémon?: Houndoom
■ Are you going to be active?: Yes

Sorry for the inactivity, everyone, I was busy on smogon learning a few things, but now I'm back and ready to kick ass :)
1. Welcome back :D
and 2. You get bonus points for liking the dark types and houndoom.

But yeah you came back at a interesting time. We're changing the clan limit, the academy is starting back, and this place is actually getting active again. Also we're talking about a merge with Endless Possibilities, what are your thoughts on that?

† I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†