View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 08:14 AM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium
Default Re: Individual RP: Iridium

"Let's follow a hiking trail leading to the mountain peak, shall we? I haven't seen it on the middle of the summer."

"Sure," I said. " I don't mind at all."

We hadn't even walked for more than a minute when a small Santa-clause shaped bird came in front of us. It looked like it had lost its way.

"Hm, a Delibird," I said. "I'm not a huge fan of Delibird to be honest, but I guess I'll catch this if I don't get any other good Pokemon."

Togekiss was by now tired, so I decided to call out Infernape instead. The large ape emerged almost noiselessly and warmed up the atmosphere comfortably.

"Infernape, I want you to use Flamethrower, but make sure you don't knock it out," I said.

Infernape nodded and then gave out a loud cry. He concentrated for a small while as the flames on its back, arms and other parts started glowing with greater intensity. Heat waves started emanating from the point where Infernape stood as Infernape's body temperature rose to something around a thousand degree celsius, or so it did according to a book I had read. I didn't really have any actual means of knowing anyway.

"Let's step back a bit," I said. "We might just suffer minor burns," I said.

Although this process sounded long and complex, it didn't take more than half a minute. Once Infernape had gathered enough heat, he opened his mouth and breathed out a jet of flames directing it at Delbird.

<3