View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 11:13 PM
Galleon Offline
Chocolate Bear

Send a message via AIM to Galleon Send a message via Yahoo to Galleon
Default Re: The National Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marth View Post
When I submitted my application, I was hoping to find one Porygon-Z, not three. I could not have possibly known I was getting three in that moment. Of course I used the repellant for getting a Porygon-Z - some settings allow a 50% chance you'll encounter the special Pokémon you want if you do the right investment. It was after I got the three of 'em that everyone made a big fuss about it. It was a struck of luck and nothing else, just as how Bumblebee went into the park once and had to pass through 15 pokémon to fail in encountering a Rotom - the Pokémon he wanted. It IS a matter of luck.
Uh-huh. Luck. That's actually part of the whole damn problem, Marth. The fact that it is so ridiculously luck-based is complete hogwash. What's more, you saw this gaping hole and decided it was better to just take all those free P-Z's and wait for everyone to notice, rather than bring it to someone's attention, and actually, y'know, try to fix the problem. Considering that you're an Official and a Ranger, that's rather disgusting behavior.

Also, I second everything that Emma said. If the Park isn't fixed soon, I intend to make sure that it's closed until it is.