View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 03:16 AM
sheepskinfuton Offline

Send a message via AIM to sheepskinfuton
Default Individual RP: Brizer

((I'm just gonna edit your info properly tomorrow so we can get this thing started, cause I don't have time to format tonight. ))

NBP

Ren sprinted up the windy dirt road that lead to the old abandoned Power Plant on the edge of the island, her Ninjask zooming ahead while her Golduck trailed slightly behind. Headquarters had squeezed a quick trip there into her schedule without telling her, and to make matters worse, her jeep had stalled out. She had arranged for the trainer to carpool with another group, leaving her to make a run straight from her previous job in the woods, all the way on the other side of the island. She was tired and didn't really want to work a double shift, but she knew that there were some problems going on at HQ and that she might be out of a job for a while, so it was best to suck it up and just work as much as possible while she could.

She must have ran faster than she thought, because there was no sign of a trainer outside the decayed old building, so she sat down against the cold grey brick to catch her breath and look over her trainer's information.

"Rastapopulpous?" she read aloud, raising her brows questionably. Golduck shrugged as he sat down next to her. "Huh, I wonder if that's a stage name. Maybe our trainer is some sort of weird performer."

It was then that she heard a jeep pull up in the distance, and the sound of a door slamming. "I guess that's him."

Trainer: Rastapopulous
Encounters: 15

Shmataro the Naughty F Tyranitar w/ Sand Stream
EMs- Brick Break, Rock Polish, Substitute, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Claw, Iron Tail, Avalanche, Hidden Power [Steel], Thunder Wave, Dragon Dance, Superpower, Aqua Tail, Counter

Winston Churchill the Naughty M Snorlax w/ Thick Fat
EMs: Curse, Earthquake, Return, Brick Break, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Fire Punch, Rock Slide, Protect, Surf

Sour Patch the Jolly F Lickylicky w/
EMs- Substitute, Surf, Swords Dance, Shadow Ball, Attract, EQ, Brick Break, Tbolt, EQ, Ice Beam, Explosion, Psych Up, Hammer Arm. Belly Drum, Wish

Scourge the Impish M Gengar w/ Levitate
EMs- Substitute, Protect, Hidden Power [Fire], Psychic, Energy Ball, Thunderbolt, Explosion, Focus Blast, Psych Up, Taunt, Will-o-wisp, Trick, Pain Split

Total Items:

6 Park Balls, 5 Super Balls, 3 Hyper Balls, 5 Max Potion, 5 Full Heals
Pokemon Encountered: None
Pokemon Caught: None

supermonkey07 (11:45:01 PM): lol
(11:45:03 PM): silly sheep
(11:45:10 PM): trying to act like people do
(11:45:14 PM): talk the people talk
(11:45:16 PM): eat the people food
(11:45:20 PM): but you're just a sheep
[URPG] [Links]

Last edited by sheepskinfuton; 05-18-2010 at 02:38 AM.