View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 02:17 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: _|-Individual RP: Secs-|_

NBP

Ranger Cameron
Meteor Valley

After a short period of waiting, I decided to go back to the Headquarters and go to bed. I had just pulled out my Psychic Pokemons Pokeball when Sec came tumbling out of no where over Shadow. Shadow didn't say anything, he just walked behind me.

“Hiya!” Sec said. Then I remembered who he was.

"Hey, well since you already know who I am, let's just get going." I instructed. I yawned and scatched my head as we headed to a cave that I knew that wasn't too far up ahead. We walked for a while, hearing erie sounds along the way. I looked for the moon, finding it coming out of a cloud. I could see that it was half full before it hid back behind another cloud.

"Hope you brought some sort of light!" I mumbled. After about fifteen minutes of walking, we finally made it to the cave I had been looking for. "Okay, this is the Cave of Illusions, or at least that is what I call it. Stick close, and don't fall for any tricks in here." I began to enter the cave with Sec following close behind.

Name: Sec
Change: 36k
Total Items: Max Potion x 5, Full Heal x 2, Park Ball x 4, Super Ball x 4, Hyper Ball x 5, Perfume(Nightstalker) x 1, Drifblim Costume(Heaven) x 1, Pokeplayer x 1, Digital Camera x 1

Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

Pokemon: Rotom-W
Nickname: Rotom
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Mild
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:[TM/HM Moves]
Dark Pulse, Hidden Power(Bug), Will-o-Wisp
[BM/SM/MT Moves]
Hydro Pump, Signal Beam, Sucker Punch, Pain Split

Pokemon: Infernape
Nickname: Infernape
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Modest
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:[TM/HM Moves]
Brick Break, Earthquake, Grass Knot, Hidden Power(Ground), Overheat, Roar, Shadow Claw, Sleep Talk, Solarbeam, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Substitute, Swords Dance, Will-O-Wisp
[BM/SM/MT Moves]
Counter, Encore, Endeavor, Fake Out, Thunderpunch