Thread: Reffing FAQ
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 04:30 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir
Default Re: Reffing FAQ

Meh, all the time I think this is getting fixed, and yet I always see it back.

What exactly is the CH table? Because sure what is in the Encyclopedia is downright contraddictory. I always was under the impression that Super Luck, Scope Lens and Focus Energy were meant to give small boosts to Ch ratio (12.5 or something), and that naturally CH moves have the 25% chance.

Now, the encyclopedia says this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack of Clovers View Post
-------------------
Critical Hits
-------------------
Critical Hits do double damage. Critical Hits do not take in mind any defense/special defense raises on the Pokémon that gets hit (Abilities do count). They also don't take in mind the attack/special attack drops of the attacking Pokémon.

The following moves have a Critical Hit chance of 25%.
Aeroblast, Air Cutter, Attack Order, Blaze Kick, Crabhammer, Cross Chop, Cross Poison, Karate Chop, Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Poison Tail, Psycho Cut, Razor Leaf, Razor Wind, Shadow Blast, Shadow Claw, Sky Attack, Slash, Spacial Rend, Stone Edge.

*Sniper*
This ability triples Critical Hit damage.

*Super Luck*
An ability that grants any regular move you use to have a 25% chance for Critical Hit. Moves that have a high CH rate will have a 33.3% chance.

*Focus Energy*
Using this move will grant any regular move you use to have a 25% chance for Critical Hit. Moves that have a high CH rate will have a 33.3% chance.

CH Table
Level 1- n/a. All Moves.
Level 2- 12.5% Critical Hit Moves
Level 3- 25%
Level 4- 33.3%
Level 5- 50%
I don't care if it's right or wrong. I just want to know the truth and see it fixed. It bugs me.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.