View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 11:23 PM
Mogmatt

Default Feebas & Milotic for trade - lots of easy wants

[edit: Dec. 26th 2010]

Back online until the end of Jan 2011, trading from Pokemon Pearl for Feebas/Milotic, will be updating my wanted list shortly.
Please let me know what you can offer, and detail the Feebas/Milotic you want as described below.
If I have made a previous trade agreement and was unable to complete the trade, please contact me asap to close the deal.

I am now also playing Japanese Pokemon WHITE. I want female starters, any generation, any level! I will negotiate with anyone who offers me a reasonable trade. NO LEGENDARIES. NO Lv. 100s. I'm a human being, not a freaking wizard >:/
<3

[/edit]

Evening all~

I'm basically a breeder. I love hatching eggs. No, I have no life, and that's fine~

I'm currently breeding Feebas and evolving them into Milotic.

- (untouched) Feebas Lv1
- (ExpShare-trained) Milotic Lv2-20

If you'd like one, drop me a PM.

If you want a Feebas with max Beauty, ready to evolve, tell me. THIS MAY TAKE A DAY. Berries and good poffins are time-consuming at best.
If you want a specific level (up to Lv20 max), nature, or gender, make sure you tell me! I'll try my best to get you one. Again, THIS MAY TAKE TIME, particularly for specific natures.

I also offer to make them hold certain items:
- Buyable stat increasing items, such as Protein, Iron. NOT Rare Candy, sorry! It's kinda... rare.
- Fire, Water, Thunder, Leaf, and Moon stones.
- Damp, Heat, Icy Rocks
- Fossils from the Underground
- Sellable treasures from the Underground

Unless you request otherwise, I'll attach a Heart Scale, if I have one.

What I'd like in return:

Any one of the following or its evolutions at any level, any attributes. Legit monsters only, please!
This list will change as I add to my Dex.

If you don't have one of these available, but would like a Feebas/Milotic, just make me an offer. I like having new OT numbers as much as I like having new pokémon.

Poliwrath/Politoed
Hitmontop/Hitmonchan
Smoochum/Jinx
Electrike/Electabuzz
Magby/Magmar
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo
Mew
Hoppip/Skiploom/Jumpluff
Wobuffet
Qwilfish
Shuckle
Swinub
Corsola/Piloswine
Delibird
Houndour
Smeargle
Hitmontop
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Larvitar/Pupitar/Tyranitar
Lugia
Ho-oh
Celebi
Seedot/Nuzleaf/Shiftry
Surskit/Masquerin
Nosepass/Probopass
Sableye
Carvanha/Sharpedo
Wailmer/Wailord
Spoink/Grumpig
Zangoose
Seviper
Lunatone
Wynaut/Wobuffet
Snorunt/Glalie/Froslass
Relicanth
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys
Heatran
Regigigas
Giratina
Cresselia
Phione
Manaphy

Shaymin

I will also do a visiting trade, just to get the monsters registered in my dex. So, One of my monsters visits you in exchange for one of the above monsters visiting me. We then trade back, and you can then take your Feebas in exchange for a spare pokemon of any description.

I will trade for monsters not on this list. I'm fairly generous, so just ask, but trades for listed monsters will get priority.
I never say no to a Micle Berry! Offer me a Micle Berry, I'll say yes to whatever holds it, no questions asked.
Please post here and/or PM me with any offers.

NOTE: If I arrange a trade with you, but then the monster is removed from my list here because I got it elsehow, I WILL honour our trade agreement. I don't want to leave people hanging n_n

Last edited by Mogmatt; 12-26-2010 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Updating trade offer, reviving trade offer