View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 11:34 PM
Fierce Deity Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Fierce Deity Send a message via MSN to Fierce Deity Send a message via Skype™ to Fierce Deity
Default Re: Individual RP: Fierce Deity

"Yeah, I know I shouldn't have done that, but it's not like I physically interacted with any of them with my body, I just splashed water onto my Pokemon," I responded to Ranger Jake.

I turned and looked at my Electivire's frozen feet. That was a brilliant plan Starmie had using the water surrounding his feet to freeze it. I drifted off into space thinking of a move to get him out of his predicament.

"Use Fire Punch on your feet and follow up with Shock Wave, Electivire!" I commanded my yellow beast. I knew that Shock Wave would always make contact with its opponent.

Burst of flames surrounded Electivire's fist when he yanked back his arm in preparation for his next attack. While the Pokemon charged its fist for the upcoming Fire Punch on its feet, hundreds of thousands little jolts of electricity swarmed around his body while it was getting ready to use Shock Wave directly after Fire Punch.

"Give it your best shot," I said with a clutched fist.

WAR XI Team: .