View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 12:33 AM
Joel Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Joel
Default Re: The Pe2k Battle Ladder [NEW RULES ARE ADDED] - !Still taking applicants! -

Ah, I see fit to add my asshole self into this conversation.

1) Shouldn't this all go into a potential revamping the battle ladder thread, as oppossed to all this silly clutter.

2) I was placed into first place from the start, I don't know why, but since being there, I made my first opponent (no offence G.E.), run. My second opponent gave me a god battle, but also didn't measure up to the task of knocking me down out of my spot, but it was 2-0, so alot closer. But what I am seeing is that if a guy who can 5-0 and 6-0 their lesser opponents on the ladder, gets them added bonuses to get them to the top faster. Would this be withuot actually beatting me? On Shoddy, from what I understand, it would, but shoddy, is...well......shoddy. All the time there are bugs being fixed in their servers. Think about it...think about it...That's why it's shoddy. How can you be the best, if you can't actually beat the best???

3) A win, is a win, is a win, is a win. I haxed BOTH of my opponents to DEATH, which most people are going to bitch, and whine, and complain about at some point. My team for both of my opponents was built to win via hax though. But it won, and will continue to win, should I use it again. Or I'll use a different team, and win. Doesn't matter, but untill I lose my number one spot, I have a little stroke on this thread. I say you all make an entirely different thread if you want to talk about revamping the rules. This thread is for ladder results only.

Have a nice day!

-end rant-

I also occasionally do wifi battles.