Thread: [Pokemon] The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 03:04 PM
Scytherwolf Offline

Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

It's a good thing I got distracted by that fanfic soundtrack thread because now I can reply to this really quick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

xDDD Nearly! But nothing can be as great at him!!

xDDD Yaaay! 8D

xDDDDDDDDDDDD Me too! xDD Ahh, the hilarity!

XDDDD Yes!! I wanted you to read that bit and laugh. xDDD Yes, yes you do. ^^

Oh, really? haha, that's smart. I kinda forget about all that technical stuff. xDD

xDDD Yeah. Well some of the things I pointed out were funny things or KEWL METAPHORS!
Well of course not!

XDDD Yes! Oh, Bob...

XDDD I did! I know! I'm not even sure where to make a links page. D:

Usually...I do too! xD But not this time! "One in a row! It's a new record!"

XDDD Yeah!
Quote:
No worries! xD It wasn't bad at all. I just forgot. xDD (THE LITTLE d JUST CAME IN THEN but I erased it.) Yeah! ZOOM! "What was that?" "I DUNNO IT WAS TOO FAST! D8<" xDD O_O THAT would be freaky. You know, go into a forest hoping to catch a caterpie. .... "Oh, I stepped on something... HOLY COW IT'S A BIRD'S FOOT!!!!!!" Dx Yeah. Poor, slow heracross. Dx xD Yeah! I feel the exact same way. xDD WE UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER! (There are a LOT of CaPiTaLs in this paragraph. xDDD) OH YAY! I can just imagine him nodding and giving me a hug! xDD CUUUTE! Haha, yeah, unlike Thunder. ^^;
Thanks! (Oh no, not again! D: At least it's not the...random italics!) XDDD Yay for speedy scythers! Yeah, it would be freaky! "BIRD FEET! AAAAAAAHHH! What were these birds thinking picking up scythers!? D:" Yeah... ;-; Yay for understanding! :D Aww...cute heracross!

Quote:
o: I think I've only cut one thing from TtEoaF. xD A while ago back when they were on the ship. Yeah. xDD Oh, okay... o: See, yeah, haha, I've only cut one major-ish thing. Others are just words I cut, not scenes. xDD Yeah, I figured that since it's her story in a way; she began the journey to seek Articuno and the others just tagged along. x) Yeah, because they're the more...outspoken ones. xDD Especially Blazefang. "She's dangerous!" "Leave her behind!" "Stop following us!" xDx Yeah! I did, I really did... It stuck with me and seemed really dramatic. ^^ I could imagine how furious she was, especially since she'd bee mad at Thunder recently too. (xDD I like telling them to you!) (Yeah, me too! ^v^) Hehe, yeah, I bet. I'm glad my guess was somewhat accurate. xDD But I think I know how she feels... o: NOT THAT I'VE...hacked at anyone before. DDx
Haha, well, I've cut a lot of scenes....most of them short though. A few long ones because I wanted to use them later or apply a similar thing to the story later. Yeah, that's true! Yep, they are. XD If something annoys them, you can bet Rosie and Blazefang will tell you and tell you why! That's awesome! I'm glad I got her anger across well! (Awesome!) Yeah, I'm glad too! *GAPS* Are you SURE? Do you have a dark secret that you're not telling me? D:

Quote:
Well, wow, it really worked! xDD Yeah!! xDDD Well I nearly did do that! Yeah... :( xDDD Yeah, haha, well it's true. x) Exactly...which is now her current trainer. Dx (xDDD And I'm glad! Otherwise it'd make no sense! I mean, I'm still haunted by the time my big brother stole my cookie when I was little... I CRY ABOUT IT EVERY DAY. T^T [xDDD Joking; that never happened. xD] And it really adds to the plot and complications as well as the Thunder herself.) Yeah, it sure has. =( I never actually thought she'd go that far to attack someone in the group. At the same time though, its not so shocking because I know she would do that, but usually it's just a threat and they just get a little annoyed. But she really...really stuffed up this time. This mistake has cost her so much already... ;0; Yes. ;0; Yeah, I get what you mean. I think that too. She is but she isn't. Yeah... o: OH GOOD I'M RELIEVED... (Well I want you to, but I dun wanna spoil anything here. xD I gotta tell you something little about it the next time we talk on AIM!) xD xDDDDDDDDDDD Hahahaha, I could so imagine that. xDDD And them both just standing there afterwards like: T-T xDD
XDDD I laughed at the cookie thing! I'D BE HAUNTED TOO! Yeah, it would make no sense if she was perfectly fine after all that. And yep, she's threatened them a lot. And then she just snapped. Yeah, seriously. D: It'll cost her a lot more, too. (Haha, I know you do! I want to too! But...*shifty eyes* I don't want anyone else to know! *gaps* Okay!) xDDDD Haha, yeah!

Quote:
o: I DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING... *disappears down a hole with the penguins from Madagascar*

Yep. xDD Well on second thought, she may be siding with Rosie... =( Which is a shame. Dx

Mm. I just didn't want it to happen, of course. Dx Okay, good. ^^; I think... Yeah, neither can I. xDDD (Oh, really? Well I'll check your reply to that tomorrow! xDD My SECRET STORY. YES.) INDEED! I AGREE. :D YAY!
XDDDDD

Yeah, maybe... D= I don't know how much she would know/understand about Thunder. Guess it would depend...

Yeah, neither did I, but it's inevitable... (Okay! =D)

Quote:
xDDD That's true! And you won't have to wait for me to catch up before telling me of someone past (Cyclone xD)! Also, can I just say...Cyclone scares me. Dx I'm actually really glad he hasn't shown up lately! But I know he'll make a grand reappearance soon. And here I thought Firedash was gonna be the main bad guy before Cyclone came along! xDDD ALSO I'M GLAD SCYTHECLAW SAID HE DIDN'T SEE BLAZEFANG GO THROUGH AND HE KEPT IT A SECRET FROM THE PIDGEOT... And I'm really curious about his Forbidden Attack! Really curious! I hope he comes back soon. AND WHO WAS THAT MYSTERIOUS HUMAN WITH THE SUPPOSED SCYTHECLAW THAT SNOWCRYSTAL SPOTTED?!?!? I know you're not gonna tell me, but I might have an idea of who it is! Or at least a bit about him. *remembers things*
XDDD Yeah! You can always be caught up! Woot! Really? o: Good, because he's supposed to be a creepy pokemon! XD Haha, you did? XD Well, Firedash isn't evil, just greedy and mean. Her punishments to her pack involve things like..."you loose your rank!" or "you behaved poorly. Now you must feed all the little kids. Get huntin'!" And she simply doesn't care about pokemon outside her pack. YES I AM GLAD TOO! But then, he has a reason to be mad at Cyclone's army too! (Which is a good thing in that case!) Whose Forbidden Attack? Are you talking about Cyclone or Scytheclaw? *confused* OH MYSTERIOUS HUMAN YAY! Oooooh...memories. o:

Quote:
xDDD I'm so glad you're trying not to hurt me! xDDDD

OH MY GOODNESS, I REMEMBERED THOSE TWO THINGS I WAS GONNA SAY. And in the shower. Of course. xDD I always think of things in the shower! It's where I do my story planning as well! xDD

1. I was thinking... I couldn't help but think that Volco would have smelled out Nightshade's blood and found the pool of it, which would make it easy to follow his scent to the bushes not very far away. At the same time though, he could have thought it was anything--prey, or even one of the pokemon in the group's (who wasn't Nightshade) blood. And maybe Master would have no need for an injured heracross and Volco knew that. Or maybe there were too many smells in the air and the blood was ultimately overpowering and he couldn't follow it properly. Or maybe it didn't even care! The more I think about it, the more I think it doesn't matter and the more I realise it would be pointless to follow the trail for the number of reasons there are, but still. xD I just wanted to know the actual reason (unless you forgot about it or something). o:
XDDD I'm glad you're glad!

YAY FOR REMEMBERING!

Well, Volco could have smelled it, but with what was going on he would have been distracted, and after it was over they were both more focused on having seen Snowcrystal again. Plus, like you said, he could have easily assumed it was prey and Master has no use for Nightshade while he's injured anyway. Following blood, as Volco knew, would probably just lead to an injured pokemon or something left over from some predator's dinner, and they had more important things to think about.

Quote:
THE SECOND THING!!
2. I found it really sad when everyone said that it wasn't worth going after Thunder... =( As much as I know it's true in a sense, it made me growl and frown but also try not to admit to myself that they were right... I mean, I know Thunder's pretty horrible to everyone else (and it was displayed in this chapter), but if I were her and if I knew my so called "friends" weren't going to risk anything for me, I'd be so...let down. So upset and my heart would just sink. Dx But, of course, Thunder's different and I guess she wouldn't care so much that the gang doesn't care for her much or aren't gonna "put their lives or freedom on the line", as Blazefang put it, to save her. I bet she'd feel bad though since it's Master, and she'd probably be willing to admit anything and accept all the help she could get when it comes to getting away from him, so that makes me sadder... I'm really worried for her. Getting away from Master only to become his slave yet again because of one foolish movement...which also, ironically, would have set her free forever had she succeeded. I guess for not contemplating the consequences, she pays the ultimate price of going back...to square one. =( But I can't imagine! Having been with him for nearly her whole life, only to escape with the help of the very friends who she travelled with and now are not willing to come to her rescue for a second time because of how she treated them... She owes her life to them all, and I'm sure if she really thought about it...she might realise it.

Okay, that's what I wanted to say. xD
Wow, I really love comments like this! They're so detailed and thoughtful and...oh, you know what I mean! I love them! Honestly, I was sad when I wrote the "not worth it" thing. And Snowcrystal felt the same way. (I'm sure Alex did too, based on how she reacted...she was the only one not really bothered by Thunder's meanness..) You have a point, there. Thunder would be willing to do anything to get away again. She'd even apologize to everyone, be nice, or really, do anything for someone if it meant they would get her away from him if she did. (Of course, whether she would keep her promises is another story, but if she had to do those things then and there before she got rescued, she would; anything to get away.) She would certainly be willing to accept help though...from anybody...to get away from him. Oh, yeah...that makes a lot of sense. D= If she knew that they considered her "not worth it"... "Back to square one" is a good way to put it. After all that... Yeah, the problem is that Thunder was taught to care about nobody but herself (but that's not always the case, as she showed when she rescued Stormblade :D) I think if she realized that though, it would make her situation worse at the moment. D:

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-