View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 04:29 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott
Default Re: [WAR 9] Team Neo (Draft)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Hmm, alright then.

I'm beginning to get pretty desperate here...
Bah. Just make a chat sometime and we'll all brainstorm or something. I still say start with a basic theme and worry about expanding on that later. We don't really need colors or alignment right now, just a basic idea.

- Apocalypse lore (aka four horsemen, 7 deadly sins, angels, etc.)
- Some minority group (they can be somehow different, so you can incorporate the 'seen as something evil but they aren't' if need be. Though that idea sounds like X-Men).
- Anti-technology
- Something storm / natural disaster based
- Spirits (kinda like a Native American thing, maybe? Spirits of Protecting, Fire Elements, whatever)

Something like that. Or, if we're stuck on Chaotic Good, then focus on that.

'A Chaotic Good character favors change for a greater good, disdains bureaucratic organizations that get in the way of social improvement, and places a high value on personal freedom, not only for oneself, but for others as well. They always intend to do the right thing, but their methods are generally disorganised and often out of alignment with the rest of society. They may create conflict in a team if they feel they are being pushed around, and often view extensive organisation and planning as pointless, preferring to improvise.'

Edit: I don't expect any of these to be taken super seriously, I just think that simple ideas are a great way to start.

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."

Last edited by Dr Scott; 06-24-2010 at 06:14 AM.