View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 03:10 PM
Galleon Offline
Chocolate Bear

Send a message via AIM to Galleon Send a message via Yahoo to Galleon
Default Re: [WAR 9] Team Neo (Draft)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Actually, I kind of like blending all of these together to create a kind of eco-organization bent on trying to protect the environment and keep the natural order of things. I wouldnít say we would be against ALL technology, but we would definitely be more inclined to use natural and renewable energy, such as solar or wind power. Any machines that donít do that and simply pollute would be shunned. Also, we would see technology only as a tool and not a future (unlike Galleonís team, of course).

Again, Iím not sure what Galleon will do with the RP, but if heís making a team of robots, Iím pretty certain it will be in the future where an idea like this could be applicable. We could make it our goal to bring technology down to a much saner level to stop it from ruining the nature that was in there in the first place. Iím not sure what Robís team will be doing, but I could see us having a nice vendetta against Galleon and the rest of his team. >:D
Er, I was actually hoping to make the setting a bit more archaic. I know that sounds weird from a dude who intends to RP as a robot, but the existence of robots in the RP is a bit of weird case, and what's more, the robots won't really be all that advanced. They're basically just people with metal bodies. I'm thinking of 'em as more like steampunk robots, if that makes sense...

Gah, I feel like I'm going against everything you say. SORRY. I REALLY DON'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT. I CAN MAKE ECO-FRIENDLY WORK FOR THE RP, IF YOU WANT. PROBABLY.