View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 03:02 AM
Pika57 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via ICQ to Pika57 Send a message via AIM to Pika57 Send a message via MSN to Pika57 Send a message via Yahoo to Pika57
Default Re: [WAR 9] Shizen no Senshi: Spirit Guardian Samurai

I haven't managed to read all of the manga, but its actually entertaining in a half "thats ridiculous" half "I can't believe they just did that" kind of way.

The spoon doesn't actually exist. In the manga, one of Mewtwo's primary abilities is creating a spoon using telekinesis and using it as a weapon for close quarters combat. The picture above happens to be from the FireRed/LeafGreen story arc. (Note that Mewtwo has a relatively minor role in the manga. He appears in the Red/Blue/Green Chapters near the end, and then plays a role in the Yellow arc. He makes a cameo in G/S/C arc, and doesn't appear again until FrLg.)

Edit: Unfortunately, Mew does not have a Fork. Mewthree has not made an appearance, but the manga has done similar crackish things, so I wouldn't say never. Mewtwo uses a spoon for a similar reason Kadabra and Alakazam have spoons, because they are associated with psychics.

Things I've learned in WAR RPs- War is Hell.