View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 10:34 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: [RP] Road Last Traveled - The Fallarbor Town Massacre [PG-13]

OOC: As promised, I’m going to keep this going, but I will attempt to make things significantly easier though without dead giveaways, however. Consider the cops to be your guardian angels and as a small hint, none of them are the killers. Also, searching locations will reveal everything in the inside & outside now, just to speed things up a bit more.

And again, sorry for the delay, I was hoping a bit someone else might have posted by now, but whatever. The War has also really drained me activity wise.

Sunday, August 17th - Night

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Investigation by El Amarese
The Fallarbor Church

Upon stepping into the Fallarbor Church, you noticed that the main portion of the church where the congregations are held is not very well kept and appears to be very worn down despite the heavy use of the building. At the same time, it also appears the pews, altar, and the walls have shown significant signs of age and could use maintenance. However, besides that, nothing seems to be out of the ordinary.

The outside of the church also seems to show the same kind of lack for maintenance, as the yards have grown a bit out of control and as a result, the lack of grounds-keeping has had an effect on the cemetery, seemingly burying the graves in ash-covered grass.

In your searches, you find what appears to be another Exodus diary entry, this time between the church and the florist shop next door.

Evidence #11 – Exodus Diary Entry #3

Investigation by Professor Robert Klein
The Graystone House

Upon arriving at the Graystone House, you can immediately tell what appeared to have been an abandoned building now appears to have been used recently just from the front porch. Officer Stan Phillips is forced to break down the door, and after he does, you step inside to begin the investigation.

The downstairs area seems to be normal for an abandoned house, which is lacking any furniture at all. The alarming discovery that you make on the first floor is the massive amount of blood that’s on the ceiling of the living room, having leaked in from the room above. The floor of the living room also shows signs of trickles of blood dotting the hardwood flooring.

Upstairs is where everything seems to go completely wrong.

The master bedroom has very recently been turned into a horrific bloodbath, and you notice three corpses on the ground, laying in pieces besides a few overturned chairs. The first of the corpses is as you suspected, Samantha Jackson, with both of her legs and arms cut off, as well as a horizontally-shaped hole torn through her mouth. On her chest is the following mark:

Laying besides her is the body of Timothy Jones, put into a position with his own hands clasped against his own severed head, now resting directly on his chest. His legs also appear to forcefully altered into a position that makes it appear the body is dancing a jig. On his chest, below the severed head is the following mark:

Lastly, the third body appears to have belonged to Peter Fields, cut vertically in half from head to groin. In a sick and twisted display, the two halves appear to be shaking hands with one hand upside down. On the chest of the right half, there is the following mark:

All around the room, there is blood everywhere, as well as pieces of body parts and internal organs randomly scattered about. You can deduce that whoever killed these people had kept them in here for some time, as it appears they were held hostage here by whoever killed them. Loose, bloody ropes and chains are scattered about, along with a few padlocks that the killer must have used to restrain his victims before slaughtering them.

Another room on the second floor appears to be where the killer must have stayed for a short amount of time. In it is a worn sleeping bag, several blood-soaked paper towels, a bloody chainsaw chain that had been worn through excessive use, and a picture photograph with scrawl on it:

[b][u]Evidence #12 – The Graystone House Photograph

Outside of the house, you find nothing else of value, though you do find several spots where it appears people have been buried fairly recently…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Officer Dave Conrad

I had recently found out a new batch of people had been killed. Five names showed up, and at this point, we needed to keep things hushed and could only inform people that were directly involved with the investigation, or were fellow cops. If we didn’t, hysteria was going to break out if people in town found out five more people were missing.

Pastor Richards, one of Skull’s kills that had been shot with the suspected M4A1 automatic rifle, was found dead outside the McMillian house. Setting Pastor Richards aside, I discovered a whole hell of a lot more about The Skull. I remembered reading in Scarecrow’s message that he left in the Smoky Tavern that he called The Skull a “defecting maniac” and I realized right there that The Skull is actually a war vet that left the field of battle with the M4A1 rifle that he’s using to kill everyone.

Meanwhile, the Skull was using the old abandoned William Fairchild Schoolhouse as a site for killing people until someone unearthed it and compromised his entire operation there, finding more evidence to suggest Skull is a war vet with his mention of P.O.W.s, or prisoners or war. We also managed to find out he is delusional, and at times, he believes he’s still in a combat zone. With all that together, we’ve got most of the profile narrowed down. There’s only one issue. In the town register, we have two war vets. There’s Sergeant Paul Walker, who has been missing for god knows how long, and Corporal Gregory Ashcroft.

Sergeant Paul Walker was labeled as an MIA to the military, and yet no one ever knew he had been staying at the Salvatore Apartment building, a place where a LOT of people seem to be dying from. I figure that can’t be a coincidence. As for Ashcroft, he was given a dishonorable discharge for possession of cocaine while serving in the military. Apparently, he had acquired a bag of it during an anti-terrorist operation during Orre, where they had been drug trafficking. Most of the bags were confiscated except for the one bag that Ashcroft stole. Either one of them could have been the killer, but I had my reasons to suspect Walker. I know that the Wallis family hates Ashcroft, and I knew that they would not have been complaining if Gregory was no where to be seen.

Oswald Lanterman

I was pissed. Pissed, pissed, pissed. Why was Paul back? I saw him… I saw him coming back down the hall, going back to his apartment. His sleeping place. I watching from the door, but I crawled. I crawled. On my own two hands and feet no less. I crawled from my door and I watched him go back to his room. He was gone. Gone for days. But now back. Carrying a cello case. I don’t remember Paul playing cello. I know. I would have heard it. I know what a cello sounds like. I knew because I had heard a cello before, but not here. I knew because if I had heard it here, I could have suspected Paul of it, but no. Never before in here.

He even looked at me. I knew what was going on in his head. Freaky things. But not the cello. Nothing. And it rattled! That was another thing. The cello rattled while in the case, but I knew it wasn’t a cello. What was in there? I swatted, thinking it over. My god, his face was ugly. And then I thought about the cello and how it wouldn’t rattle like that if there was an actual cello in there. By why use a cello case then? It seemed stupid. And that face. What a grumpy, pissy face. He was hiding something. Ugly face, cello case, and teeth. It was all adding up. I did the math.

“I’m pissed that you’re back! Stay lost! Forever and a day!” I shouted to him.

But he ignored me. He looked at me for a moment, ugly face, cello case in hand, and went right back to his sleeping place. And his eyes were glazed. And then he opened the door, and rattle, rattle, rattle. I crawled to him but then he just slammed the door on my face, like he was pissy about something. He was mumbling things too.

I crawled back to my sleeping place, on my hands and knees, just to be safe. I didn’t like that face.

Officer Hides

“You’re so full of sh*t, you know that?” I asked Coleman at the infirmary. “You’re saying you knocked your own lights out, and then you woke up to find Sonya Harding dead?”

“I was shot god dammit,” Brad barked at me like some f*cking dog. “Why do you think I’m here? We found that photo for you, what more proof do you need?”

“Pastor Richards and that Harding girl are dead,” I told him, showing him the police report for a few moments. “Why are they dead and not you?”

“I don’t f*cking know, okay?” Brad asked me, getting a little more pissed by the moment. “Maybe they thought I was dead already.”

But then he would have been marked as a kill, and I already searched his jacket for that. At the same time, Sister Rosemary was running like to god-knows-where, and I had already heard from this maggot that he believed she was either Exodus or Severance. However, Exodus herself had already confirmed Rosemary wasn’t the b*tch in question, but that didn’t rule out she could have been Severance. Thing was, no one knew what the hell she was doing over there anyway. The evidence suggested Sonya Harding was either chasing Sister Rosemary or Sister Rosemary was chasing her. That was the only thing I believed about Coleman’s statement. Only because we found Harding shot in a position that would have suggested she was running and tumbled over once she had taken the bullet.

There was also some speculation that Pastor Richards was either The Skull or was Severance also. I had already ruled out the Skull, since there was no f*cking way a priest would be walking around with an M4A1. Severance, I didn’t know. Truthfully, I had a feeling he was a nobody in this whole incident. Scarecrow mentioned he would have killed The Skull if he could, but mentioned that he couldn’t because if he did, he’d be breaking some kind of rule so that he wouldn’t be able to become the “Harbinger of Death” or some sh*t.

The crap Coleman was saying was off on a whole other tangent.

Desmond "Dez" Hewgill – Played by mightydes
Jack Peel – Played by Altrius
Angela Feyr – Played by Grsspkmnmaster
Dylan Lonator – Played by Dylan
Professor Robert Klien – Played by Mewcario
Elizabeth "El" Amarese (AH-mah-rees) – Played by Draconic Espeon
Adelaine “Dela” Nikkol Jacobsma – Played by Tiana M
Trey Neverson – Played by ashketchum
John Kenwood – Played by Necros
Allen Thaddeus St. James – Played by Lonsie

Officer John Frederickson (1)
Officer Dave Conrad (1)
Matt Dietrich (2)
Hank Underhill (2)
Peter Fields (2)
David Coopers (3)
Kevin Jackson (5)
Samantha Jackson (5)
Paul Jackson (5)
Dennis Carver (6)
Mary Carver (6)
Dr. Kyle Vickers (7)
Dr. Robert Hammond (7)
Dr. Morgan Smith (7)
Eric Baker (8)
Harry Freeman (8)
Susan Devore (8)
Timothy Jones (8)
Nurse Joy (10)
Gregory Ashcroft (11)
Nathan Wallis (12)
Janine Wallis (12)
Joseph Miller (14)
Sam Fender (15)
Barry Gallo (15)
Bill Hampers (16)
Mac Livingston (17)
Jake Foreman (17)
Jason Taylor (18)
Sheriff Michael Sanders (19)
Officer Jenny (19)
Officer Hides (19)
Officer Stan Phillips (19)
Patrick Darrens (20)
Principal Jonathan Yardly (21)
Mrs. Karen White (21)
Mr. Donald Cook (21)
John Culver (22)
Samantha Culver (22)
Thomas Culver (22)
Fred Callahan (23)
Oswald Lanterman (24)
Jacob Henderson (24)
Sonya Harding (24)
Paul Walker (24)
Ben Quincy (24)
Albert Valdez (25)
Brad Coleman (25)
Stacy Henderson (25)
Jean McKnight (27)
James McKnight (27)
Wendy Lawrence (28)
Pastor Richards (29)
Father Joshua Hines (29)
Sister Abigail Rosemary (29)
Daniel McNeal (30)
Maria McNeal (30)

Last edited by Neo Emolga; 07-10-2010 at 10:37 PM.