View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 07:46 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE
Default Re: Pe2k vs Pokebeach III : Auditioning: PM YOUR TESTER- We got a Chat Room Now-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
I have two years of competitive battling experience, my reputation speaks for itself. I dont like having to come back here and answer the same question over and over with you man. I told you would get a rematch when the time came.

I am very good judge of overall skill and battling knowledge. In my testing i look for team set up, prediction and knowledge of a pokemons ability and usage . Everyone has been given the same test and hax has not played a part in most of the matches.

At this point, 5 people have tried out. DA, Poli, Fierce, ETD and steve. No one else has requested a battle.The people that passed the try out battle passed. You and Steve both are good battlers but didnt win the match. I know how to judge overall skill which is why both of you are on the list for back ups and both are going to get a re match. The team is not set in stone hence the testing phase. THe more people that try out the better for this system to work.

Please try to show patience in the future
I don't really mine it, with my performance, I wouldn't put myself in there either(Though to be truely honest, I was dissappointed. I thought my reputation would give me some sway, but DSL isn't judging it like that which is fine with me)

Though this might be our our roster DSL. The only other two people who might want a tryout battle are lulz and brody, and I think brody has no intention to tryout......

I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.