View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 05:35 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon
Default Re: [WAR 9] Shizen no Senshi: Spirit Guardian Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Without a doubt, this was an awesome War and I love how well this team worked together. You guys are all awesome, even the people that didnít earn any points.

I have to say, what a difference. Most people thought there wasnít going to be a War this year (I know I was one of those people that felt the situation looked a little bleak). And just when everyone thought it was dead, long and behold, we end up having one of the best Wars weíve had in a while. And I do have to commend Scott with that, he really did a decent job picking up the beat-up remnants of the War and turned it into something great. The three team format worked incredibly well, the free draft system worked great, and everything came together seamlessly and really made for a close and exciting War. Honestly, I canít remember the last time we had a War this good, and Iíve been in every one of them since the second one.

Still, we need more events like the War. Iíve seen activity around the forum spike up quite a bit since the War came into action, and it would be a shame to see it dip down again now that its coming to a close.
Yeah, this is only my third, but I've had more fun this year than I've ever had before, even with everything that's been going on with my dad. ^^; I really hope we either keep the set up for next year like this or come up with something new to make it even better. It looks like trying something new and getting people out of their comfort zones really did the trick to spice up this War. =3