View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 01:20 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Default Re: War IX RP Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galleon View Post

No, no, and already done. War is over, so anyone can join.

First two are both about PvE, and I don't want the RP to become like that, no matter what. I want conflict between people, RPers fighting against each other, not NPCs, because NPCs are never really very interesting or much of a threat. 'n besides, at this point, that'd just be pulling stuff out of our asses. And I've said that activity isn't a major concern. SLOW IS FINE, DAMMIT.

'n the reason I haven't posted yet, 'scuz I'm still freaking waiting on DE and/or Mikey to post again.
But slow is also one step away from dead, and I don't think we have enough people to keep up a PvP environment. I also don't think we can count on new people joining, as they've probably avoided all the War RP threads since the thing started and won't be checking it out now. I honestly can only see a continued PvP RP leading to no RP at all. But hey, I've been wrong before.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."