View Single Post
Old 04-26-2004, 02:34 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002
Default Re: George W. Bush: What do you think?

Oh gosh don't ever talk about 911 here.

A basis of an argument for Bush being a weaker president than the "good president" you are saying is 911.

I have to give it to Bush that he did pretty much the only thing that he could possibly do so that the Americans (majority) would support him. Naturally, like all presidents, he comes to the Canadians for extra help. Smart thing to do, cosidering we have 1 helicopter and 10 planes that can barely make it to mach 1. On top of that, we have an army so big that the mafias (like any one of them) within Canada can wage war against us an actaully win. Yes asking for help is right, but not the Canadians.

Okay, so we send pretty much what we've got to help them out in the war on Afganistan. We have a idiot American bombing 4 of our Canadian soldiers. The American media called it "instrumental error", our media said "human error". Either way, Bush should have full claim of this terrible accident and well at least compensate for their families. Nothing. We had to compensate for the families of the 4 dead soldiers who died tragically for no reason. This also leads to us no longer helping the US in their war against terrorism.

Tell me, if severing national relations is a GOOD thing that a GOOD president would do, then I completely agree that Bush is a good president.

*Note: Canadian Media is different from American Media, so discrepencies, such as the ones shown above, are extremely common in news. I'm thinking that you might actually have different facts from this situation as I'm almost completely certain that this was covered up by the Government.*